• Show
Clear All

• Curious Cat
    replied
    Thanks everyone! sounds like its a 'bug' then

Leave a comment:

• l_o_i_s_b
    replied
    Strange not happened to me but I think it's probably a glitch, they seem to have a few glitches!! At the minute I keep getting an error message saying "Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link', no matter what I click on I get sent back to that. I finally figured if I use firefox it doesn't happen so having to do that at the moment but its very annoying.

Leave a comment:

• jencel
    replied
    I think paypal sometimes has glitches. I haven't had the same thing happen, but I've had other things occasionally where it doesn't work in it's normal way. Maybe this is another example?

Leave a comment:

• TreasureBin
    replied
    I think the default for PayPal is your card, unless you tick the box for "other funding sources" at the time of making the payment.
    That used to be the case anyway, unless it's changed in the last few months?

Leave a comment:

• bodrighy
    replied
    This happened to me once and I couldn't find out why either. Seemed no rhyme nor reason for it.

Pete

Leave a comment:

• Curious Cat
    started a topic Paypal question

Paypal question

I made two purchases online through the paypal account I have for my business. The first one shows on paypal as debiting my business account, the second payment shows the payment will be taken from my 'back up' Visa.

This is not the first time the money has been taken from my 'back up' account. I really don't understand as there are funds available in my business account for both transactions. Has anyone else noticed this with paypal or have any idea why it's doing it??

Just seems a bit bizzare or am I missing something??? lol
    cj
Working...
X