It arrived........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It arrived........

.......my parcel from the good ole US of A. Shipping on my oils only cost me $12.00 and it arrived in a week - just about the same time as UK orders - I am soooo happy, my mouth is watering they smell gorgeous.

Ow why do I have to be at the day job when I want to be home making candles with my lovely new scents!!!!!!!!!!

cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Another one who's going to have to ring in sick to play with their new goodies!
    Caroline

You don't need talent to be artistic you just need patience!

www.potterdoodledoo.co.uk

Comment

Lovely....

....I bought a load of candle oils from Longwyck in USA a while back.

I use them to scent wax, which I pour into a flat baking tray and chop into bits for scented pillows & hearts. They last for ages, the oils.

www.longwyckcandleworks.com.

What scents have you bought? Do you mix them up to create new scents? I did that with cinnamon oil & apple oil once, it was lovely....

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts
      www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Hi Jules,

I got Juicy Cherry, Cracked Pecan, Country Bumpkin and Watermelon.

Just wanted to try the company out and the service was great. I have a list of scents as long as your arm. I actually had another order ready to make but then I thought - wait a minute, you haven't even added this new lot to the site try and actually make some money before you spend it.

I do sometimes mix the scents but not very often because there are so many tempting scents out there to choose from already.

Ow but they smell soooooo good.

Cheers.

Lisa
        Bowed Over
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Sounds Yummy...

...especially Juicy Cherry!

Jules
          Apple Tree Crafts
          www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Ow it is Jules, really sweet and juicy, the watermelon is just like the real thing. They are all lovely really and it is really hard holding back and not ordering more.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I actually had another order ready to make but then I thought - wait a minute, you haven't even added this new lot to the site try and actually make some money before you spend it.
              Sounds about right

My mouth is watering just reading the names of the scents!!

Comment

Like the sound of the watermelon, truly scrumtious!!!
                Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
                Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

I am just updating the site as we speak - I bloody well hate doing it though - takes forever!!!! I know I will be doing this again pretty soon too because my fingers are just itching to order more. My little girl says she likes the watermelon the best! I like them all - no don't make me choose!!

Cheers.

Lisa
                  Bowed Over
                  www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Love the sound of the Juicy Cherry one. I'm going to look on your site later.

Bought cherries today and they are yummy, I don't think they'll last long,even my dd who doesn't risk eating too much thats new loved them.(sorry I'm off the subject)
                    Amanda
                    xx

Comment

oooh they sound wonderful! i bet it was torture at work not being able to just get on with things! i think we should start a craft lotto syndicate for all us souls that can't quite give up the day job!!!!
                      eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
                      www.buttonberry.com
                      www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
                      buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

I quite agree - this day job nonsense gets in the way of my crafting - I mean you would think my bosses paid my wages or something like that (what they do oh well!!).

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I have to say from someone who is in a position to be at home and work on my craft...thats it's bliss. I can only imagine how you feel working all day and just dying to get home to those wonderful oils.

Enjoy them!

Carol
                          www.carolshawjewellery.com
                          Carol
                          http://www.facebook.com/#!/CarolShawJewellery

Comment

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
                            Hi Jules,

I got Juicy Cherry, Cracked Pecan, Country Bumpkin and Watermelon.

Just wanted to try the company out and the service was great. I have a list of scents as long as your arm. I actually had another order ready to make but then I thought - wait a minute, you haven't even added this new lot to the site try and actually make some money before you spend it.

I do sometimes mix the scents but not very often because there are so many tempting scents out there to choose from already.

Ow but they smell soooooo good.

Cheers.

Lisa

Aargh Lisa its going to be even more difficult to decide which scents to get! hehehe. I am already wowed by the great selection you have, so now its gonna be harder.
                            Hope Jewellery
                            http://www.hopejewellery.co.uk
                            My blog: http://www.saysie.blogspot.com
                            My new Etsy Shop: http://www.saysie.etsy.com

Comment

scents sound lovely got to you quick i am lucky i used to work for tescos and because i paid into the pension they pensioned me of early with ill health have felt so much better since giving up work and plenty of time to craft they pay me to stay at home not as much cash but enough not to go back to work not that i could anyway worth paying into a pension though
                              Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X