Nasty Postie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty Postie

The nasty postie has taken my parcel back to the post office because i was out on a training day all day (which is a whole other story) and i think it's my painting from Colourart!!!
    Oh well at least he didn't try to squash it through the letter box.
    I will go and collect it tomorrow, i'll be at the door first in the queue!!
    I can't wait!!!!
    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

You haven't trained your postie very well have you!!
    You need to sort him out. I am very lucky, I have mine well trained. he will scour the neighbourhood for someone to take my parcel in for me rather then take it back to the post office.
    If he see's me on his way to do the round and I am on my way out, he'll stop the car, get out and fish through the boot for any parcels.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Peskie postman, what was he thinking, he should have sat down on your doorstep and waited till you got home

Still at least he didn't just leave it on your doorstep.
      Amanda
      xx

Comment

How frustrating!! I used to have a really nasty postie that was too lazy to make things fit through the post box on our front door and instead decided to start using the cat flap! It had a magnetic lock, so only our lot could get in and he must have forced it every day, in the end it stopped working completely.
        Lucinda x

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
          You haven't trained your postie very well have you!!
          You need to sort him out. I am very lucky, I have mine well trained. he will scour the neighbourhood for someone to take my parcel in for me rather then take it back to the post office.
          If he see's me on his way to do the round and I am on my way out, he'll stop the car, get out and fish through the boot for any parcels.
          OOh you lucky so and so!! We had a lovely postie who was exactly the same but then he went and retired, sob!!

Have fun playing tomorrow icecreamgirl!!

Comment

And your mirror will be winging its way to you tomorrow (its all packed now, ready to go!!!), so better get him trained up so he will either guard your door until your home or track down alovely neighbour!!!
            Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Got it!!!!
              And it was well worth the wait!!!!
              I'm sooooo pleased, thankyou Amanda.
              Now i just need to get hubbie on the case putting it up somewhere....
              Trouble with my road is that all my neighbours work so they aren't in..
              I'm the one usually takes in parcels for them!! But the postie NEVER comes at the same time two days running so it's always just typical that he will come when i happen to have nipped out.
              Luckily it's not far for me to go get the parcels the next day and as my work is flexible (well i am the boss!!) it's not too much of a hassle.
              And when it's something soooo lovely it's worth the trip!!!
              http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
              X