Personalised Carrier Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalised Carrier Bags

Now that I've started doing Handbag and Jewellery Parties, and will possibly doing some fairs in the future, I thought that I should get some personalised carrier bags with my name on them, for added publicity.

At the moment I have packaging for my jewellery but nothing to put my handbags in when someone buys one. Does anyone know a good (and cheap) place that does personalised carrier bags/paper bags?

Thanks!
    Jackie x

Unless you buy by the thousands, they will be very expensive - most people either have a stamp made and print their own or make a label to stick on their bags.

These are good if you want a large quantity http://www.carrierbagshop.co.uk/

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Oh I don't want thousands lol. Where can I get a stamp made? lol

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Vintage Chic View Post
        Oh I don't want thousands lol. Where can I get a stamp made? lol

Thanks!
        Google self inking stamp :-) There are loads of places, you upload your logo website etc - though complicated designs do not always work well;-)

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

That's what I'm planing to do, although I'll want quite a big stamp. Definitely the best way to go I think.

Comment

Would something like this work?
            http://www.staples.co.uk/mailing-pac...r-laser-labels
            So you could print your own.

Melanie

Comment

Have a browse around on MIDPAC's site to get a feel for pricing of bags and printing. They have loads of different styles. I decided it was too expensive for me at the moment but it's worth thinking about for the future. x
              www.belovedly.co.uk
              www.mybelovedlylife.blogspot.com
              www.belovedly.folksy.com

Belovedly facebook group

Comment

I agree - I've gone round and round the Net researching this - and there are some good sites but you still have to take a minimum number of bags, and if you want them printed - a lot more expensive.

I'm also looking at aprons, tea towels and cotton bags - unless I order a minimum of 1000 (!!) then it's just too prohibitive. Anyone know anyone who will print photos onto fabric for a resoanable price??

Judith
                www.happysheepdesigns.com

Photographic cards, prints and gifts, and hand-knitted/crocheted accessories and clothing

www.busyted.co.uk

Home of Busy Ted! Also find him on Twitter @busytedstuff and on Facebook

Comment

http://www.tinyboxcompany.co.uk/c/16...cled-bags.html

These people do small lots of carrier bags and boxes printed if you want.
                  Mo.XX
                  Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                  Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                  www.bodrighy.co.uk
                  https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

A friend of mine used CarrierBagShop.co.uk for their cake making business.
                    They had aprons, and bags printed and it actually came out to be pretty cheap because they quoted him on the full service.

Printed bags are an invaluable way to get your brand name out, it might cost but its worth the investment.

I love the jewellery by the way, very retro.

Ams

Comment

Working...
                    X