new crafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new crafts

Im new to this forum and am looking for a new craft to take up as a hobby. Im currently practicing making soaps to introduce them to my website, but would like to do something that wont be involved in my business - so that I wont tire of it.

Im not the most imaginative person, and am no good at drawing - any ideas anyone?

I'd have to say handmade cards. I find making them is so relaxing, they don't take long to make and they are something that you would use.

Good luck in what ever you decide to go for
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

Cross stitch was how I started and then found home made cards ... I have to agree, it's very relaxing. But I also enjoy beading (but only with my daughter not for sale) and obviously pottery crafts.
      Caroline

You don't need talent to be artistic you just need patience!

www.potterdoodledoo.co.uk

Comment

Your website looks very professional, how can you have time for anything else?
        Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
        Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

The website is only in the starting stages and so we dont get loads of custom yet.

I think loads more time will be taken up by it once i start selling my own soaps im making! I think it'd be nice to have something else as a hobby though.. rather than doing one thing every day - dont want it to get tedious xx

Comment

Working...
          X