Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Gift Vouchers

Hi all,

I've been asked to sell gift vouchers for my website which is great, but I'm struggling to create something that doesn't look rubbish!! Do any of you offer gift vouchers for your products? Does anyone have any tips/links/templates that may be useful?

Any help would be great and much appreciated!

Thanks so much

If you have Microsoft Office on your computer, there are loads of downloadable templates on their website including gift vouchers which can be amended to how you would like them. If you have Microsoft Publisher there should also be gift voucher templates included in the page options you can use.

I have created some offline gift vouchers using MS Office which can either be printed out and cut up or emailed to recipients at the bottom of a covering letter. Work out what you want to include and then work from there - I always find that if I print out my efforts rather than just looking at them on the screen, you can see easier what needs tweaking.

HTH
    Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
    Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
    Follow me on Twitter:
    @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

I think it would also look good if you put your website banner or logo onto a gift voucher.

Ali is right, a print out will show you what wants tweaking better than the screen does.
      Celia
      I can't be creative and tidy too
      www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
      The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
      Jencel on Facebook

Comment

I agree with all that has been said. Would also add make each voucher with a unique number or code - and keep a record, also put a use by date on them (anything upto 12 months ahead I think is acceptable). The reason being is, if you do create them for a template they can easily be copied, if the customer loses it, you can track it has not been used and hopefully they will get used throughout the year and not just Oct- Dec which hopefully will be your busiest time.

Regards
        Ellie
        Kindest Regards

Ellie
        www.neverforget.co.uk

Unique and Personal - Just Like You!

Twitter: @neverforgetcouk

Comment

Thanks so much for the very quick responses! I definitely agree with the unique number part, and keeping a record. I have played around with a few ideas now including my logo and a voucher number. I think I'm going to print them onto some kind of fancy paper that might make it harder to copy!! THanks for all your help.

Comment

If you have an image editing program like Photoshop it would be relatively easy to make something quite unique using some brushes and actions/styles.
            Handmade Ceramic Beads & Jewellery
            Grubbi On Etsy
            ~ Facebook ~ Artisan Whimsy

Comment

Just another thought - What do you sell? There may be a more quirky solution we can come up with.
              Kindest Regards

Ellie
              www.neverforget.co.uk

Unique and Personal - Just Like You!

Twitter: @neverforgetcouk

Comment

I make interior accessories - mannequins mainly, but also hearts, bears, noticeboards etc - anything with fabric really!!!!
                And I do have photoshop, indesign, illustrator etc but I'm only just getting into using them so not very competent yet!!

Comment

Working...
                X