Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Christmas!!!

Well it is at my house.
    Ok Peter i know this will be advertising but hell, i think she deserves it....
    Today the postie brought me my parcel from Soapwitch.. I ordered it Sun night, hows that for speedy delivery?
    And my soaps and bath melts smell georgeous!!
    It's also sooo nice to get a soap scented with cinnamon as you only usually find these smells at christmas time and it is a favourite of mine...
    So thankyou Soapwitch, i might even go and have a wash now!!!!!
    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

And well done Soap witch for your lovely goodies and speedy service.

I love cinnamon all year round so I make cinnamon candles all year round. It is amazing how popular it is. People are surprised they can get a cinnamon candle in the middle of June but I love the smell so I don't restrict making them until the winter months. They are always very popular all year.

Cheers.

Lisa
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
      Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

And well done Soap witch for your lovely goodies and speedy service.

I love cinnamon all year round so I make cinnamon candles all year round. It is amazing how popular it is. People are surprised they can get a cinnamon candle in the middle of June but I love the smell so I don't restrict making them until the winter months. They are always very popular all year.

Cheers.

Lisa
      oooooo do you do candles in a tin/jar?? i had a look on your site and didn't see any...
      I'm only allowed candles like that (like the yankee candles in the glass jars) scince my disaster with a candle holder a few years back.....
      If you do i'd like some cinnamon ones plse!!!!

Comment

Thank you

I'm so glad that everything arrived safely. I hate waiting for stuff to arrive so I always make sure that our parcels leave quickly!

I love christmas so that is one of my favourite bars to make! It's one of my newest soaps and I was worried that it might only be sell well at christmas time, but so far it's been very popular!

They're very soft and fluffy, so enjoy washing!!

Leanna
        www.purethoughts.co.uk
        Natural soaps and skincare, handmade from beginning to end...

Pure Thoughts Newsletter - Free samples for 50 new subscribers every month

Comment

Originally posted by icecreamgirl View Post
          oooooo do you do candles in a tin/jar?? i had a look on your site and didn't see any...
          I'm only allowed candles like that (like the yankee candles in the glass jars) scince my disaster with a candle holder a few years back.....
          If you do i'd like some cinnamon ones plse!!!!
          I will be getting some jars and tins in at some point in the future (when the craft fairs actually make money and not lose it).

I do candles in glasses, like the pitcher and goblet. I also do candles in glasses like what you get the glade airfreshners in (only a million times better). I haven't got these on the web as I tend to only sell them at craft fairs. If you are interested give me a shout.

Cheers.

Lisa
          Bowed Over
          www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

With nearly 500 posts, you're allowed advertising! She is one of ours after all!

Comment

Lisa, i've pmd you....

Ah thanks Peter i'm honoured i was expecting your wrath!!!!
              Hehe now who else can i advertise..... if only my website was finished.....

Comment

Oooo I LUUURRVVVEEEE the smello of cinammon .. of to have a peek!!!
                Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Oooh cinnamon!! love it - i went to the country living craft fair at christmas and it was cinnamon tastic! I bought so much to make decorations with the cats started leaving the room!

Well done soapwitch, we love fast delivery! I have a few bday's coming up so will be perusing the pages

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
                  I will be getting some jars and tins in at some point in the future (when the craft fairs actually make money and not lose it).
                  Lisa i know this place in the states has a lot of supplies including jars etc - not sure to what scale they sell but it might be worth a look since we're all looking to the U.S. for the good exhcange rate atm!
                  http://factorydirectcraft.com/

Edit: hmmm just looked again and there isn't so much there now... they have other nice bits and repro enamel depending on what look you might go for... am liking the jar lids actually!
                  Last edited by Buttonberry; 15-05-2007, 06:59 PM.
                  eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
                  www.buttonberry.com
                  www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
                  buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

Thanks for that off to have a look see.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I'm off to have a look at the yummy soaps to. Thinking if you all like cinnamon I might try to make a cinnamon based chocolate. I'll let you know how it goes.
                      Sarah xx

visit my website www.chocolateuphoria.co.uk

Comment

I'm going to be a real spoil-sport and say I can't STAND the smell of Cinammon.

I made some fabric hearts at Christmas and filled them with wheat that I'd soaked in Cinammon oil - it got all over my fingers and everything. I ended up giving the ones I hadn't sold away as presents so I wouldn't have to have them in my house!

Mind you - I'm the same with lavender!

My favourite smell I think is White Musk from the Body Shop. Yum
                        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Chocolate girl,

Definitely let us know how it goes with the cinnamon chocolates, thinking Christmas pressies here. (for me too!)
                          Annette

Comment

Cinammon Chocholate - Doh Chocolate - let us know when you do it will be first in the que to order!!!!

Yum chocolate.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X