• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Apple Tree Crafts
    Mega Crafter
    • Jan 2007

Namemaker

I am getting so miffed with their site. I'm sure it's not working. I've tried to place an order about 20 times now.

I didn't hear back from them about the shipping charges being so high, but decided that I had to have more labels, and their's were the only labels I really liked, so I bit the bullet.

My order totalled $78 and when I try to pay I keep getting an error message saying my address doesn't match the cardholder's address, which it does letter for letter.

Grrrrr.......

Jules
    Apple Tree Crafts
    www.appletreecraftfairs.com
  • littlesnuggler
    500+ Crafters Club
    • Feb 2007

So frustrating Jules, computers and the internet is fantastic until it doesn't work then it's just pants! Hope you get it sorted out.
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

• Apple Tree Crafts
      Mega Crafter
      • Jan 2007

Amazing!

I just phoned them, cos it's cheap through AOL to phone the USA and they phoned me right back to save my pennies!

They have had site problems for which they apologised profusely, and in direct response to my complaint, and the growing number of UK clients they are now getting, they have (today) introduced Global Priority Flat Rate envelopes. You can now get a large order into an $11.50 flat rate envelope! It takes about 7 to 10 days to get here after your order has been printed! (might arrive in time for Stow!) Oh, and I got 30% off my order for the inconvenience caused! Uber-cool!

WOW!!!! Result!!!

I am so pleased! What a great company, and the guy I spoke to was incredibly polite, he was called Cade - no idea what he looked like, but he sounded gorgeous! Wonder how he knew I was a Madam?

UK companies could take lessons from them!

Yours grinningly,

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

• EMEvans
        Super Big Crafter
        • Feb 2007

Glad you got a good result in the end
        Emma
        Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
        Sassy Crafts Blog
        My Blog

Comment

• swirlyarts
          Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
          • Jan 2006

Fantastic news about the shipping charges - I started using them on your recommendation and I was a bit miffed that he prices had gone up too. Good work Jules
          Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
          My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
          My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

• Bowed Over
            Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
            I just phoned them, cos it's cheap through AOL to phone the USA and they phoned me right back to save my pennies!

They have had site problems for which they apologised profusely, and in direct response to my complaint, and the growing number of UK clients they are now getting, they have (today) introduced Global Priority Flat Rate envelopes. You can now get a large order into an $11.50 flat rate envelope! It takes about 7 to 10 days to get here after your order has been printed! (might arrive in time for Stow!) Oh, and I got 30% off my order for the inconvenience caused! Uber-cool!

WOW!!!! Result!!!

I am so pleased! What a great company, and the guy I spoke to was incredibly polite, he was called Cade - no idea what he looked like, but he sounded gorgeous! Wonder how he knew I was a Madam?

UK companies could take lessons from them!

Yours grinningly,

Jules
            Hi Jules,

I have had the same problem. Peaks is a candle supplier in the good old US of A. They do a lovely hurricane mould which I want but can't get in the UK the moulds themselves work out at just under a tenner. So thought well even if the shipping is about $40 that's only £20 roughly. Well f*(~ me was the price not $157 well I nearly fell on the floor. Phoned them toot suite and got told that the goods default to UPS but they also use USPS and the quotes came down to $28.00. Just shows you if I had been thick enough I would have paid them the outrageous shipping cost.

What is that you say, typical scot, too flippin right at that price.

Cheers.
            Lisa
            Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

• Apple Tree Crafts
              Mega Crafter
              • Jan 2007

Willing to Help....

At least these companies in US are willing to help customers with problems. Can you see UK companies being that good?

Ok, I might be tarring all companies with the same dirty brush, but generally speaking customer service over here is rubbish.

Jules
              Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Working...
              X