Reciprocal Weblinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reciprocal Weblinks

Hello all - I want to create a "virtual network" on my websites of other handmade items out there.

If you're interested in having reciprocal links on either of my websites, let me know.

"Every little helps" as some supermarket keeps telling us!

Emma

www.jellybelly-jellybrain.co.uk
    www.jb-jewellery.co.uk
    Blog Website Flickr

Yes Jelly, count me in. PM me with your email address and we'll go from there.
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Hi Jelly, I'd like to swap links with you too!
      I like your bracelets & beaded watches - do you do custom sizes for those of us with big wrists?
      I'll be updating my site later this week - will add your links then if that's OK!
      Anne.
      www.andamento.co.uk ...my website
      http://andamentoblog.blogspot.com/ ... my blog

Comment

Hi Emma,
        I would be interested. I have three sites, if that is not too many....
        Mary
        www.somata.co.uk
        www.stitchnglass.co.uk
        www.gemstoneboutique.co.uk
        www.somata-pmc.co.uk

Comment

Sounds good to me! Thanks for offering. My website is in my signiture (the wordpress one).
          Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Count me in too.

Website in signature.

Cheers.

Lisa
            Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

What a fantastic response - thanks guys

I've added you to my jellybelly website - click to see your link

http://www.jellybelly-jellybrain.co.uk/links.html

Let me know if anything needs changing.

Mary - I shall add your 3 websites to my jewellery site next time I'm updating it if that's okay. (i sold nearly all my stock at the weekend so need to get on with photographing and uploading new pictures!)

Originally posted by Andamento View Post
              Hi Jelly, I'd like to swap links with you too!
              I like your bracelets & beaded watches - do you do custom sizes for those of us with big wrists?
              I'll be updating my site later this week - will add your links then if that's OK!
              Anne.
              Hi Anne - yes I can make them in any size - if you really did want one making, just let me know what size and colour!
              Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Hi,

Will add your link as soon as I get home. Funny the wont let me do it at work. (The rotters).

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Mary - I shall add your 3 websites to my jewellery site next time I'm updating it if that's okay. (i sold nearly all my stock at the weekend so need to get on with photographing and uploading new pictures!)
                  Lucky you selling nearly all your stock!!!! That's fine. I will you to mine next time I update (sometime this week).
                  Mary
                  www.somata.co.uk
                  www.stitchnglass.co.uk
                  www.gemstoneboutique.co.uk
                  www.somata-pmc.co.uk

Comment

I have a links page on my website and would be more than happy to swap links with you, your stuff is beautiful. Let me have your banner, you can copy mine from the links page on mine, see address in sig. Thanks!
                    Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Hi Sommer (don't know your name sorry)

Link to your website added - please check you think it's okay as I've added my own wording....

www.jellybelly-jellybrain.co.uk/links.html

Emma
                      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Sorry, my name is Jo !!!!

Wow, that was quick!! Thats great thank you Do oyu have a banner to use? Will add yours tomorrow when I do some updates to my site.
                        Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Hi Emma,
                          I've added a link to your site here...
                          http://www.andamento.co.uk/LINKS.htm
                          ... Thanks for adding a link to my site, however, I was wondering if you'd mind changing the wording under my banner to something like...
                          Anne spe******es in creating beautiful and unique leaded mirrors and suncatchers. Her personalised mirrors are particularly popular and make ideal Birth / Christening gifts.
                          ... as I don't think the Kilbarchan reference will be a big sales pull! It's made me realise that I need to re-write my home page so thanks!
                          I am definitely interested in ordering a bracelet and/or watch from you. I'll be in touch about this soon!
                          All the best,
                          Anne.
                          www.andamento.co.uk ...my website
                          http://andamentoblog.blogspot.com/ ... my blog

Comment

Weblink

Originally posted by Andamento View Post
                            Hi Emma,
                            I've added a link to your site here...
                            http://www.andamento.co.uk/LINKS.htm
                            ... Thanks for adding a link to my site, however, I was wondering if you'd mind changing the wording under my banner to something like...
                            Anne spe******es in creating beautiful and unique leaded mirrors and suncatchers. Her personalised mirrors are particularly popular and make ideal Birth / Christening gifts.
                            ... as I don't think the Kilbarchan reference will be a big sales pull! It's made me realise that I need to re-write my home page so thanks!
                            I am definitely interested in ordering a bracelet and/or watch from you. I'll be in touch about this soon!
                            All the best,
                            Anne.
                            Hi Anne - no worries - all changed
                            Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Hi,
                              I would be interested in exchanging links with similar sites also
                              We have two websites - the larger one sells my jewellery as well as other items but the newer one is just my hand-made items so that would prob be the best one to link to, although we may add some links to both if ok.
                              I cant post links so you can either contact me via pm or use the contact info on the website (FunkyEars) - if i'm not allowed to mention website name please let me know and i'll remove it - cheers
                              http://www.funkyears.co.uk - unusual and sometimes downright weird jewellery :P

Comment

Working...
                              X