Another Buggy Liner Sale !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Buggy Liner Sale !

Sorry if I am boring you but I just sold another buggy liner - that's 2 now !!!
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Flippin brilliant. Can you throw some of your good luck my way please!!!

Only kidding - really glad you are picking up and just wait until the winter comes in your little snugglers will be flying out the door (remember and make plenty).

Cheers.
    Lisa
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Lisa. Yes, I am trying to get plenty made for when the rush comes !!!
      Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk

Comment

Brilliant!!! It won't be long before you are struggling to keep up with demand!

Linda

Comment

Well done! It's such a great feeling when things are sold. I love it!

Hope you have many more sales through the summer!

Steve
          Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
          www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
          Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

Comment

Well done !

Well done Helen !! Was it through your website? How are sales on Tuggle? I haven't managed to sell anything through my site yet (although i do get a lot of traffic from yours !!) and had one sale through Tuggle (who then cancelled ) Am getting a bit frustrated to say the least. I do have a craft fair at the end of this month though and also an advert going into Crafts Beautiful Magazine in the July issue (alongside a needle-felting article), so I'm really hoping I'll get some sales .... any sort of sales would be nice
            Sarah
            For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

I sold it through Ebay but also sold 2 through my site last week. I always try to have at least one item on Ebay with instructions to link to my site. I have checked Statcounter and I have been getting traffic to my site through the Ebay link so it is working.

I'm also a member of Mumszome forum (are you on there, not sure) and I had a sale from another member so that's worked too.

I'm not on Tuggle yet, still waiting for the new site to launch which will be in a couple of weeks.

Chin up Sarah, the article in the magazine will do some good I'm sure.
              Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk

Comment

Well done! You're really flying now. Here's hoping for loads more sales.
                Amanda
                xx

Comment

Congratulations!

Absolutely Brilliant!

Jules
                  Apple Tree Crafts
                  www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Working...
                  X