Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricut & Die Cuts

Hello

I was wondering if it is legal to sell Die Cuts from a Cricut machine, it is my new toy & was maybe thinking about recouping some partical cost.

I have seen a previous thread about 'Angel Policy' & that you can sell Sizzles Die Cuts, but was not sure about the ones from Cricut.

Any one know?

Many thanks

Originally posted by Mercedes View Post
    Hello

I was wondering if it is legal to sell Die Cuts from a Cricut machine, it is my new toy & was maybe thinking about recouping some partical cost.

I have seen a previous thread about 'Angel Policy' & that you can sell Sizzles Die Cuts, but was not sure about the ones from Cricut.

Any one know?

Many thanks

my local craft shop is selling die cuts from the cricut and they are selling well so she told me. She sells them in bags of 10 for 99p. I be very warey of doing it with the disney ones though. I dont know if you saw my posting about using repositional mount spray when your cutting mat looses it tackness. It would really well and really extends the life of your mats. I was amazed.

Sara x
    www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

ive seen lots for sale on ebay so im assuming its alright to sell them but someone may know differently
      Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
      X