Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info On Running A Crafts Club

hello there,

I would like to set up a crafts newsletter and that would be a craft club though the post in the Future and i would have a pen pal section as well would i need to go by any regulations?

also i would maybe set up a Dough craft/ Sculpture Club where i live in the Future could i do that from my home? are there any regulations? or would i have To hire a hall? do i need insurance? to run a craft club?
    i have sent 2 emails to the Crafts Council and i havent heard from them at all so i was wondering if anyone knew in this forum does anyone run a craft club here?

well i hope to hear from anyone soon

I think your best bet might be to get in touch with Mr Media. He oragnises everything here and will no doubt be able to point you in the right direction.

Cheers.

Lisa
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

thank you

Comment

well i got an email from the Crafts Council and they dont have any info on running a crafts club

Comment

i cant find Mr Media anywhere on this forum

Comment

0103media at the beginning of the members list.....
            Are there any other clubs in your area that you can ask about?
            I would think that any regulations would be generic ones that are the same if you have any group meeting.... you could ask about, i was thinking of the WI, phtography groups etc.... Have a look in your local press and give them a ring....
            Good luck...
            I knew someone who ran a craft club but it was more informal not a profit making thing so there were no regulations to follow....
            http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

hello
              i have serched high and low on the net i have gone to the Libery and i have asked the Crafts Council and there are None! in my area thanks for ya help

Comment

I have a member on my forum who runs quite a big all round craft club in her town I will put the questions to her as I am sure she will be able to answer you I will get back to you if I find out

Lizan

Comment

Thank you i hope that she can help me out!

Comment

Working...
                  X