Adding Paypal to website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Paypal to website

I have been looking at the Paypal site and trying to work out how to add it to my website.

Has anybody done this ???

I've done it. What is it you are stuck on?

Cheers.

Lisa
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I didn't know you could do this! I have added the logo to mine but thought I would then just have to invoice people through Paypal? Instructions re: how people can pay directly through your own site would be appreciated from me too!
      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Right you obviously need to have a Paypal account set up.

1. Click on Merchant Tools label.
        2. Click on the Paypal Shopping cart on the KEY FEATURES BOX.
        3. I am assuming you don't already have a shopping cart so click on Step 1 integrate the paypal shopping cart (click the bit that is underlined in blue).
        4. Click GET STARTED
        5. Then you need to put in all the details of your products, like name/reference, cost, currency you accept payment in etc. Select which button you want to use.

YOU CAN EITHER CREATE A BUTTON THEN OR

6. If you want to add VAT, postage etc click ADD MORE OPTIONS. There are lots of options on this page to let you customise your paypal button. Remember to select a view basket because this will need to go on each page so your customers can check how much they are spending.

When you have done all this save it and you will be given an HTML code to put onto your site beside your item. Voila.

Hope this helps. Paypal has a guide also that will take you through this.

Cheers.

Lisa
        Bowed Over
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Lisa thats sounds easy enough, I have to work out postage costs then will give it a go.

Comment

How easy is it to change the items in the shopping cart when new items are added to the website

Comment

Really easy, just make a new button as above and replace the code.

If you are changing the price etc of an item all you need to do is go into the html code and change the price.

Hope this helps.

Lisa
              Bowed Over
              www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I agree with Lisa it is pretty easy - depending on your coding ability you can make the button code dynamic which means you won't have to create new buttons but imo it is pretty simple to use!

Sorry lisa can't agree and give you rep becuase i have already done it recently!
                eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
                www.buttonberry.com
                www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
                buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

Originally posted by Buttonberry View Post
                  I agree with Lisa it is pretty easy - depending on your coding ability you can make the button code dynamic which means you won't have to create new buttons but imo it is pretty simple to use!

Sorry lisa can't agree and give you rep becuase i have already done it recently!

You are too kind.

Cheers

Lisa
                  Bowed Over
                  www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Help Help

I have made my frst Paypal button but can't get the code to go on my webpage, it will not accept the copy and paste.

Comment

Ok worked out how to copy and paste but I don't get the button showing on my website just the html code ???

Comment

Working...
                      X