Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garden village wolverhampton

hi all ,
    just wondered if anyone knew anything about the garden village wolverhampton?
    a friend of mine wants to go for a ride out there because shes heard theres a good selection of craft products and christmas decorations ?
    i cant find a website for it so im not sure what its like anybody know ?
    thanks
    kel xx
    http://www.enchanteddoorways.co.uk

I have just been on the Wolverhampton site and typed in "Crafts" and it came up with several options = none seemed to be what you were looking for but have a look yourself you may recognise something. Or you could type in "Gardens". I never thought of that when I was on.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by phoebe View Post
      hi all ,
      just wondered if anyone knew anything about the garden village wolverhampton?
      a friend of mine wants to go for a ride out there because shes heard theres a good selection of craft products and christmas decorations ?
      i cant find a website for it so im not sure what its like anybody know ?
      thanks
      kel xx

I go there often and they have a reasonable selection of stuff. They have a fantastic wool shop, that also does haberdashery things and beads etc. (The beads would be way over what you would pay wholesale, but ok for emergencies, I suppose.) There is a pet shop, furniture shop called Furniture Direct (Excellent we have bought lots from them and they do other bits and pieces too - good for pressies), a general hand made crafts building, a sweet shop and a few other bits, plus the garden centre. There are three garden centres on the same road as Garden Village, one being Gardenlands and they have a much larger centre, tons of craft stuff and a restaurant too. I'm not sure where you are in Shropshire? I've been to Dobbies near Shrewsbury and that seems quite good with a much larger range of things to buy. It depends on how far you want to travel?

Good luck with your choice. If you've want to know any more, let me know.
      Jules x
      A hug a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

Working...
      X