Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendship bracelets

Hey,
    just thought somebody here might be interested in my crafts - I creat handmade friendship bands. I've been trying to sell on ebay, but without much luck - any help or tips?
    I only have that picture at the moment but I can create several patterns - not just the stripes including diamonds, v shapes and a noughts and crosses design. Heres a link to my ebay sale:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...004947253&rd=1
    If you could be my punk rock princess
    I would be your garage band king
    You could tell me why you just dont fit in
    and how you\'re gonna be something

name bracelet- personalised friendship bracelets

Originally posted by klutzygem View Post
    Hey,
    just thought somebody here might be interested in my crafts - I creat handmade friendship bands.
    I am interesting , but I have to know - what they are ( the link what you inserted - does not work).
    I have a website with personalised friendship bracelets (bracelets with any lettering, e.g. name bracelet, football, fancy - slogan words, etc.). My website: thebracelet.co.uk
    Thebracelet.co.uk- customised personalised thread woven name friendship bracelets

Comment

This is a very old thread - June 2005!!!

Comment

Hi there,

I realise this is a very old thread, but does anyone know anything about it?

I have just ordered, paid my money, and over 3 weeks later, heard nothing more than the order confirmation? The website is now down and I can't get in touch

Comment

Oh dear...I think you better start calling them or emailing them, or contact y'all's equivalent to the Better Business Bureau....

Comment

the website is down so I can't get the number. I have emailed and searched her and sent a message to her on FB.
            It had my dogs name on it, and I just lost her so I am even more gutted

Comment

Working...
            X