Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many hits per day

does ur website,blog get?

28 yesterday. Usually anwhere between 15-45.
    `Unique paper and silver jewellery inspired by the Japanese art of Origami`

Website
    Facebook fan page
    Blog
    Twitter

Comment

That's great Carl. Shows the effort you've put into SEO is working! Our site averages about 1,000 hits per month, my blog only logs number of unique visitors but thats about 250 a month. I did a lot of seo in the beginning but haven't worked on it for a while I have to admit as working on a new project. Must get back to it soon!

Forgot to say have you registered for Google analytics? Its free and it allows you to see how many visitors you get, where they come from and what they look at on your site. Well woth doing.
      Last edited by Makedoandmend; 04-12-2009, 10:04 PM. Reason: To add extra info
      Blog: www.thesewingdirectory.blogspot.com
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Se...5848809?ref=ts
      Twitter: @sewingdirectory

Comment

Do you mean hits or visits?

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I don't look and I am not that interested, if I had 10 visits a day and they all bought something I would be quite happy. Quality customers who come to your site looking for what you are offering are more important than vast numbers drifting aimlessly through cyberspace.
          http://www.robin-wood.co.uk

Comment

i dont actually know what the difference is between hits and visits? what i guess im trying to say is how many log onto ur website/blog? im trying to see if networking etc etc actually works for when i get my blog and website set up

Comment

If you are really keen on knowing how many people are going to your site, the visitors is the figure to look at - this is the number of actual visits to the site (a hit is counted as everything which is 'viewed' e.g. pages, pictures, logos, etc so will be much higher).

Hits are not completely useless pieces of information, however, as they can indicate the amount of stuff visitors are hanging around and looking at!

Something like Google Analytics seems a pretty good way of getting a realistic view of what is going on on your site.
              Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
              Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
              Follow me on Twitter:
              @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Working...
              X