Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chair Cushion Covers

Hello,

Has anyone ever made any Chair Cushion Covers? They are proving more tricky that anticipated and could do with some tips!!

Thank you
    Photo Lamps - Light up your photos!
    My website: www.PhotoLampsByEmma.co.uk

I have been considering it (for a while now actually, but not got around to it!) the way I was going to go about it was the pick apart the broken one and use that to make a template from brown paper. However, have made dining chair covers in a similar fashion literally tracing the sections onto brown paper and that worked ok. Let us know how you get on!

Comment

Originally posted by Not Just Handbags View Post
      I have been considering it (for a while now actually, but not got around to it!) the way I was going to go about it was the pick apart the broken one and use that to make a template from brown paper. However, have made dining chair covers in a similar fashion literally tracing the sections onto brown paper and that worked ok. Let us know how you get on!

Hi!

Yeah got as far as having all the fabric cut out and got the plastic cord to do the outsides, it's just a question of how to attach it all together! Easier said than done....!
      Photo Lamps - Light up your photos!
      My website: www.PhotoLampsByEmma.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X