Only Positive People Need Apply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only Positive People Need Apply

Having recently revamped the old site I thought I would return the favour of the comments passed from here in helping me to do a total overhaul

New pages created on my website....

One of which is the Links page.

If you would like to be considered to be linked to my site then please visit and leave a message.

I'm only updating this once a week so please please be quick.

http://carlmartinjewellery.co.uk
    I Melt Glass For a Living
    Website

I'm getting the links put on tonight, some are already on there so keep em coming.

For those that maybe undecided if they want to be linked on my site, I get alot of traffic this month I'm up to just under 4000 my target is 7,500 a month before the end of the year.

So it may be worth 20 seconds of your time.

Website

Comment

Hi Carl have sent a message through your site regarding the link offer. Site looks good, jewellery is lovely just wish my hubby took hints! lol

Comment

Yes please!

I would love a link... and of course, I shell put a link to your site from mine!

Heidi
        Heidi

Comment

Originally posted by Not Just Handbags View Post
          Hi Carl have sent a message through your site regarding the link offer. Site looks good, jewellery is lovely just wish my hubby took hints! lol

Your listed and linked please go check make sure it's right.
          Website

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Special Touch Gifts View Post
            Yes please!

I would love a link... and of course, I shell put a link to your site from mine!

Heidi
            Hiya Heidi

Your linked please check make sure i've got it right.
            Website

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Martin View Post
              Hiya Heidi

Your linked please check make sure i've got it right.
              Yep, that works fine, thank you!

4000 hits a week!!.... thats something I can only dream of at the moment!
              How long have you had your website? Do you do loads of SEO? Any tips?

Heidi

Comment

First website ever done from scratch (other than a real crappy one in 2001), went live 3rd October 2009 ( 7 weeks ish ) I reckon in that time I have spent over 250 hours on it.

I need to get out more I think.
                Website

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Martin View Post
                  First website ever done from scratch (other than a real crappy one in 2001), went live 3rd October 2009 ( 7 weeks ish ) I reckon in that time I have spent over 250 hours on it.

I need to get out more I think.
                  Your doing well to get all those hits!

Mine went live in about June this year and I've only had about 1800 all together! And I work on SEO every night! ( I work away from home alot s nothing else to do in hotel rooms!)

I'm SEO where ever I can... giving out cards, leaflets, local advertsing.... but I suppose as a new business, no-one really knows me. If you've been in business a while.... your half way there?

Whats your secret???
                  Heidi

Comment

I've messaged too from your site.
                    Your site is gorgeous and wonderful that you are already getting so many hits
                    I'll link to yours from mine too - let me know if you'd like any special blurb wording
                    http://www.samigailsgifts.co.uk/
                    Handmade personalised gifts for all occasions created by the art of pyrography
                    My Facebook

Comment

Oh your web is lovely. I'm going to have to do some serious work on mine in the new year. I'm hoping to have a studio by then to.
                      Anita
                      http://www.itsamistryjewellerydesigns.com/
                      https://twitter.com/Anita_Mistry
                      https://www.facebook.com/ItsamistryDesignStudio1

Comment

I looked at your site the other day Carl and went round and round and tried to find out how to buy and see your jewellery? am i being dim, just cant find it
                        www.rocksforfrocks.co.uk
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocks-For-Frocks/230802980887

Comment

Originally posted by gbell View Post
                          I looked at your site the other day Carl and went round and round and tried to find out how to buy and see your jewellery? am i being dim, just cant find it
                          Nope your not being Dim,at present I only sell by commission. That may change in the new year as alot want to buy my work. I have worked by word of mouth and commission only for the last 13 yrs.

Prior to October I had never advertised a thing and never had a website, never done a craft fair.

I wanted to teach so for that reason I made the website and moved into my studio on 3/10/09. Fortunately My jewellery has always sold well, on average I get 4 or so commissions a week, however, the week before last I got 7.

Long may it continue.
                          Website

Comment

Hi there,

I'd love to swap links if I'm not too late!

Thanks,

Emma.
                            Paperbuzz
                            Adding a little magic to your celebrations

www.noths.com/paperbuzz

Comment

Emma no problem at all - consider it done.

Unless your extra special I'm closing the offer tomorrow night.
                              Website

Comment

Working...
                              X