Resourceful craft ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resourceful craft ideas

Do any of you have cool craft ideas to reuse items you would normally have around your home (and may have thrown away otherwise)?

Melanie

I have used an old pair of jeans, as they were only fit for the bin i cut parts out and used them on cards.

I have also used a slice of dried orange from my pot pouri as an embellishment aswell.

Oh and nearly forgot, beer bottle caps.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

I needed to shorten some jeans recently, they had Lycra added so the cut off bottoms made a brilliant headband - I just added some buttons to make it look cute. I love doing this kind of thing.
      Mel
      Try a new way every day and work becomes play!

Comment

Recycling

...It's my pet peeve this year. My New Year's Resolution was to start recycling everything I possibly could.

In trying to do this, I've discovered just how useless my local council is on these matters! My god, it makes me cross. There are so many things that we cannot recycle, that we save them all up and take them over the county line into Devon, where a cousin puts everything out for recycling for us. Plastics is the main bugbear.

We got to Switzerland a lot (not this year because I've invested all our holiday funds into the craft fairs....) and the place is spotless. No litter caught in hedges or just thrown on the ground. No fly tipping. I think this is because there are so many facilities for recycling over there, it's just so easy to do.

Ok...rant over. It's great that you're all recycling stuff for crafts! I haven't figured out how to do that with my sewing, apart from reusing old fabrics.

Jules
        Apple Tree Crafts
        www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Great ideas

Thanks for your ideas. Seems like jeans are popular for recycling. I'll have to try some things out with that.

Thanks
          Melanie

Comment

Working...
          X