etsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• etsy

Help me get my head round etsy and $ please!

Thinking of adding some listings on there to see what happens but have a few questions??

~ How much extra will postage be for my bodysuits? Should I add about a £1 on top?
    ~ Also if my initial bodysuits ( http://www.tuggle.co.uk/SamGillespie...o1initial.html ) are £9 whats that in $ ? (roughly)
    ~ and finally any esty tips? things to help me get started as a seller?

Thanks x
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

This is a conversion calculator that I use.

http://www.a1credit.co.uk/currency.php?ref=Favorites

This is the royal mail site that will tell you how much the different postal options cost.
    http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/p...ivery_services

A good pair of digital scales will also help.

There are other forum members who sell on etsy and may be able to help you further.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Thanks for those, will take a peek.

Have some good scales... should have thought of looking on the royal mail website! Having one of those days!!
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

Tip

One tip I have heard through the Etsy forums is not to list items all at once, do them gradually. It's something to do with the searches I think - e.g. if somebody searched for 'bodysuits' and you listed them all at once, they would all come together in a search. But if you list an item every now and then, the ones you list most recently will come up first, and then the buyer may click in to your shop and view the others you have for sale.

Also when listing postage costs, make sure you include the different prices for UK, Europe and rest of the world (but reading your post I think you are doing this anyway) so anybody can buy your items.

Hope this helps.
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by katian_krafts View Post
          One tip I have heard through the Etsy forums is not to list items all at once, do them gradually. It's something to do with the searches I think - e.g. if somebody searched for 'bodysuits' and you listed them all at once, they would all come together in a search. But if you list an item every now and then, the ones you list most recently will come up first, and then the buyer may click in to your shop and view the others you have for sale.

Also when listing postage costs, make sure you include the different prices for UK, Europe and rest of the world (but reading your post I think you are doing this anyway) so anybody can buy your items.

Hope this helps.
          yes thanks hun, thats fab
          x
          ___

Comment

Working...
          X