Looking for a watch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a watch...

Right, here is your chance to make a sale...I have asked my mum for a watch for my birthday and would like to have one that has been handmade. So, who of you make watches or can give me info on who does? I will then have a look and see if there's anything I like. Hope this is the right place to post this? Please move me if not!
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Sticking my neck out here....

Well, no-one else seems to have responded yet so here goes.
    You can find watches on both my Somata site and the StitchnGlass site. If you like any designs but not the colours, I can do them (or pretty similar) in most colourways.
    Don't feel bad if they're not your style though....
    Mary
    www.somata.co.uk
    www.stitchnglass.co.uk
    www.gemstoneboutique.co.uk
    www.somata-pmc.co.uk

Comment

Just had a look at your watches. They are gorgeous and the prices are really reasonable will get in touch in a month or two for myself - treat myself for my birthday (well my husband certainly wont!!!)

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Thank you...

...for sticking your neck out! Mary - have had a look and your watches are lovely (esp. the green one, lovely colours!) . Not sure if it's exactly what i want but will have a think about it...Admittedly, I don't know exactly what I want, so please keep the suggestions coming.
        Last edited by Katianne; 04-04-2007, 09:49 AM.
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

No problems Katian - I know they're not right for everyone, but if you don't find what you want and end up with a fair idea in mind, I would be happy to see if I could do it for you - nothing like a challenge.....

Lisa - glad you like them - will be very happy to hear from you later on if you are still of the same mind.
          Mary
          www.somata.co.uk
          www.stitchnglass.co.uk
          www.gemstoneboutique.co.uk
          www.somata-pmc.co.uk

Comment

Ooooo, i like the turquoise one and the tappestry one! lovely!
            Beyond Beads
            Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
            www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Comment

Found one...well two actually!!!

I found some lovely watches on Etsy that were just what I was loking for. In the end I loved two so much I couldn't choose, so went for both...!!! here is a pic of one, have a pic of the other saved so will add that later. Thanks for all your suggestions, all the watches were really lovely

Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
              X