Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Help!

Help!

I need to get insurance for some of the fairs i'd like to do and have no idea where to start! Where can i get it? How much do i need? How much will it cost?! Help!

Do i need to be a registered business to have insurance?

Laura
    Beyond Beads
    Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
    www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Try GM Imber (I think thats what they're called). There's is £50 and covers you up to £5 million. If you google them they have a website with there contact details. I emailed them and they sent me a form to complete. Not sure about the registered business part???
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Thanks very much! I have emailed them!

I noticed your name down for the car show fair. I want to do it - hence the need for insurance! It sounds like good fun!

Laura
      Beyond Beads

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk

Comment

Yes, sounds good!!! I will be seeing you a lot over the summer then! How did you get on with Grittleton? I think you will need the insurance for Chedder too, so worth getting. Some places (e.g. bigger events) ask for £5 million so worth getting that level of cover.
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

I checked with Jules that id' be ok without insurance at Cheddar as i wasn't intending on doing any big events. But i'm too excited not to now!

The Grittleton fair had 3 places left a couple of days ago. I have sent my cheque etc now so hopefully have filled one of them! I'm excited about that weekend now! Fingers crossed!

I think i will go for 5 mil as i might still want to try Jules exeter fairs and that's what they ask for.

We will be seeing a lot of eachother - Cheddar, Grittleton (hopefully), My fair, and Wroughton (hopefully)! I'm not stalking you mind!

Thanks for your help!
          Beyond Beads

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk

Comment

Yes, I think I might as well just live down south over the summer, as all the fairs I'm doing are there! Will be good to meet everyone though, really looking forward to Cheddar! (and all the others of course, but Cheddar is the first!)
            Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

One Month...

......four (ish) weeks....uh-oh......

....panic.....I need to sew, don't have enough stock....

You lot are all going to have full stalls of amazing stuff and I'll be there with a few lonely bags......aagghhhhhh!!!!

Panic!!!!!!

Jules
              Apple Tree Crafts
              www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

My stall will only be full because I made loads for the last 2 fairs which didn't go very well! You wil be fine Jules, just breath and sew, breath and sew!!!! Can't wait to see your handy work!
                Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

I need to get back to making things too! I'm not used to proper fairs!

I'm sure your stall will be wonderfull Jules! Hope all the organising is going well - doubtless you're doing a fine job!

Laura
                  Beyond Beads

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X