Help. How to get scrunge back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help. How to get scrunge back

How can I put the scrunge back into the bottom of a bridesmaids dress. It has dropped out. It was scrunged up all round the bottom.
    Last edited by Critchley; 25-10-2009, 11:58 AM.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Ha ha ha ha. I feel soooo stupid. Someone asked me to repair a 5 yr olds dress. When it was delivered the skirt was all scrunged and the hem was scrunged up in what appeared to be scallops. I did think it was a little unusual but, he ho, what ever they want. I duly repaired it and hung it on a coathanger, as it happens I hung it over a radiator which was a little silly. Got up this morning and all the scrunge had dropped out. I went into panic mode.
    They have just turned up to collect and I made the dreadful confession with full apologies. It turns out it wasn't scrunge after all. Someone had washed it 3 months ago and dumped it into laundry basked still damp and left it there until yesterday hence the scrunge look.
    I tell you. Theres one in every street. I'm obviously the one in ours.
    Carol

Comment

hehe, thats the sort of thing I would do!!
      Karen
      www.angelicfolk.co.uk
      Bespoke clothing for your little angels
      http://angelicfolk.etsy.com
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/angelic.folk?ref=profile

Comment

LOL i would of left the dress hung on the front door with a note - sorry about the scrunge, i'm off to the airport!
        Mandy x

Comment

What the devil is scrunge???????

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Originally posted by greannancrafts View Post
            What the devil is scrunge???????

Jane
            When it looks like it has never been ironed plus a bit. All screwed up. I used the word 'scrunge' but I don't know if thats the proper description and I am hopelessly out of date too. lol
            Carol

Comment

Working...
            X