Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is SEO and some tip's and how to's!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nicjonson
    replied
    Hi, it is a very interesting thread for me. Thanks a lot for sharing information

Leave a comment:

• karimburhan
    replied
    SEO is not a difficult subject but people have made this so difficult. to become a good SEO you only need to understand what people are searching in google and according to people search intent you need to make a well SEO optimized content and publish it that's it

Leave a comment:

• indianembassyrome
    replied
    SEO, Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or paid traffic

Leave a comment:

• JessicaCooper
    replied
    Can someone tell me how to force ranking my page on Google from 5 to 1 page? What should I do?
    It's about sewing machines and I hope someone found it useful!

Don't hesitate to point me on any mistakes I probably made!
    Last edited by 0103media; 03-09-2019, 05:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vivekmelvin
    replied
    Make a site visible in the first page of search engine result page. Do ON page and Off page activity to achieve for higher ranking or stand a head of the competitors.

Leave a comment:

• susanburling
    replied
    Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's unpaid results—often referred to as organic results.

Leave a comment:

• mark99
    replied
    I't can't be described in some words. Try some seo tutorial from youtube.

Leave a comment:

• redbluegreen
    replied
    Originally posted by British Interior Designer View Post
    Small Question: Why we are talking about SEO in a crafts forum. And, if we are talking about it , I guess, we should create a separate section for this.
    A lot of folks here run their own craft businesses and sell online. SEO is a great, but challenging way to reach potential customers that you other wise couldn't have.

Leave a comment:

• LeesaJohnson
    replied
    SEO is a way to promote products or services online by following different techniques. SEO divided into two categories including on and off page optimization. Many articles or blogs are available online for readers about SEO.

Leave a comment:

• British Interior Designer
    replied
    Small Question: Why we are talking about SEO in a crafts forum. And, if we are talking about it , I guess, we should create a separate section for this.

Leave a comment:

• mrwilde89
    replied
    When it comes to SEO or search engine optimisation it really helps to know the do's and donts. For example Google and other search engines love the ''white hat'' way, which is basically following the best practices guidelines when it comes to SEO or indexing your website. You can find their best practices by search for it on Google. Bare in mind that Google's search algorithms are always updating and changing and the SEO techniques and methods are constantly changing because of this i.e meta description no longer plays a part in Googles ranking algorithm. The other method is ''grey hat'' where you follow the best practices to a point and then follow the ''black hat'' methods also. Black hat is basically everything Google hates without being caught (although if you are caught your website could be blocked from Google for x amount of time or even never return)

So saying that white hat is harder yes but in all fairness it does achieve the most organic results and you wont have to worry about being banned from Google! When making backlinks to your website make sure the website you are leaving a link on is not going to affect your website badly, meaning that the quality of the website isn't so bad that it will decrease your ranking and drag you down will it i.e being penalized for linking to it. For best results aim for PR )page ranking) 3 - 9. You can check these by searching for any page ranking website.

That's a little bit of information for you to start with, hope this helps someone!

Leave a comment:

• Herought
    replied
    i'm really wondering why this is part of sticky wherein the topic is not even one bit related to crafts.

Leave a comment:

• amitexpert
    replied
    SEO - Search Engine Optimization is process to optimized the visibility for both search engine users and search engines.

Leave a comment:

• RoscoesMum
    replied
    There's some really good info on SEO on YouTube. If you are like me you will find it easier to get your head around with a visual and audio teaching. Works better than reading from the page

Leave a comment:

• wggsg
    replied
    I found it really easy to understand "How to get to No.1 ".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X