Public liability insurance - help where to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public liability insurance - help where to go

Hi All, want to sell at a fair and dont have insurance and think I need it to sell there. Where does everyone else go to get theirs - any good deals out there? any to stay clear of etc...

I got mine a few months ago... from Direct Line... £50 for the year... just give them a call and they'll work out a quote for you,

Hx
    Heidi

Comment

Hi, this subject came up recently and there were lots of ideas. If you do a 'search' on 'public liability insurance' you should find a lot of helpful info.
      Elizabeth

www.elizabethcampbell.org.uk

Comment

I joined the artists network and you get PLI included in the membership. only £28 for the year too!
        Jo

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo in Nuneaton, Warwickshire

Visit my Blog, & My Gallery (on this site)

Comment

Originally posted by Stampinupgirl View Post
          I joined the artists network and you get PLI included in the membership. only £28 for the year too!
          Links pretty please...sounds good

Pete
          "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
          Facebook

Website

Comment

have just done a search of the forum and got some great links etc from people before me asking the same .... sorry never thought of doing that

Comment

I too got my public liability insurance from Direct Line at £52.50 for the year, they also offer monthly payments at no extra cost.

Sue

Comment

Oooops, wrong link above and i cant change it now!!

It is http://www.a-n.co.uk/

Sorry 'bout that!
                Jo

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo in Nuneaton, Warwickshire

Visit my Blog, & My Gallery (on this site)

Comment

Hi,

We joined the National Market Traders Federation or NMTF (google it) just to get the insurance really.

I think it is about £70 per year which may be quite a lot, but you do get their newsletters and reduced rates on other things such as chip an pin solutions etc.

It may not be what you are after, but it is worth a look at.

All the best,

Nicky
                  Posh Pongs

Comment

thanks!

thank you for that artists network tip, £28 is so much better than NMTF, they're charging £88 now! I'll be signing up first thing tomorrow! thanks again!

Comment

Lots of crafters use Ian Wallace

I get my public and my product liability insurance from them - always seemed pretty reasonable and very helpfl. Plus they are industry specific so don't need too much stuff explained to them about what you are looking for!

http://www.craftinsurance.co.uk/

HTH
                      Emma
                      www.ejrbeads.co.uk - unique art beads & more
                      www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop - beads, polymer clay, glitters and inks oh my
                      www.facebook.com/EJRBeads - Like me at Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                      X