feeling indecisive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling indecisive...

I'd love to know what folk think of this?
    Another crafting friend of mine (who makes wonderful jewelry) has handbag mirrors with her logo and details on the back. I thought this would be a great idea to go with my felted bags
    I'm thinking of using them as little "freebies" I'm also wondering about selling them with my bags, but then do I need to ok putting them on my stand with event organisers?
    Is it even a good idea?
    Any and all thoughts on this would be so appreciated
    Happy Crafting!
    Claire

Facebook
    Etsy shop
    Folksy shop
    My blog

Claire do you mean to sell/gift the mirrors with your logo etc on or your friends?

If yours I can see no problem but if your friends the organisers might not like third party sales, so I think it would be worth asking if the latter.

Comment

Hi, I meant mirrors with my logo on them, sorry I did not make that very clear at all did I?
      I think that a handbag mirror would make a nice little "extra" but I'm not sure!
      Claire
      Happy Crafting!
      Claire

Facebook
      Etsy shop
      Folksy shop
      My blog

Comment

Hi

I think this is a good idea, if you make the bags why not advertise your details on the mirrors. Also if a customer buys a bag then is asked where she got it from she can give out your details and so might indirectly possibly get you more sales.

I say give it a go you won't know whether it will work unless you try.

Good Luck

DollyCards

Comment

I think handbag mirrors are a fab idea for us ladies. And would make great gifts / stocking fillers leading up to Christmas, and sure you will do really well with them.If doing craft fairs, etc, with other stallholders though, I would just check with organiser that is ok for the extra if you've not put on the booking form.I always do if I'm adding something else to the stall I haven't mentioned, its never been a problem, but I've then covered myself. Hope that makes sense!

Comment

Handbag mirrors sound like a great idea. Would you be able to felt the logo or do a design on the mirror so that it matches your unique range?
            Design, not rocket science. Illustrator, graphic and web designer, mum of two, wife and self-appointed font police.

Changing the world one crayon at a time.

Comment

I can make handbag mirrors!!

I do them in my badge machine, they are 58mm designs sealed under a plastic sheet to protect them. Give me a shout if you want to know any other details!!
              Jo

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo in Nuneaton, Warwickshire

Visit my Blog, & My Gallery (on this site)

Comment

Working...
              X