Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other forums/sites do you belong to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other forums/sites do you belong to?

HI all, not sure if this is the right place I'm still quite new to forums so I'm sorry if its not.

I was wondering what other forums or sites you all belong to? I always feel like I'm missing out on lots of exciting places to post etc as I only belong to one or two and many people seem to know each other from other places as well.

I obviously belong to this forum, I used to belong to Stampingmad as well but haven't been on there for ages because it got really really slow as forums sometikes do and recently signed up to Crafts Beautiful forum as well- I was on there ages ago but it got really quiet but seems to have livened up again now!

I'm thinking about signing up to myspace as well maybe as a way to advertise my crafts when I get going? And I keep hearing about this etsy place but I don't know what that is?

So, any exciting forums/sites etc that you think we should all belong to?

Taking over the world, or at least the internet, with crafts is obviously the way to go!!!

G xxx

The only other one I belong to is quilled creations. As it is a dedicated quilling forum its nice to come here to discuss other things that might crop up here...
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I'm on a few - eclectic - forums, but tend to only use them if I need any specific information...............how long can you talk about Toyota Rav4s for gods sake?
      This forum has the advantage of being a sort of 'chill out' place, as well as being able to pick out information, strange thing, but until I was asked to be a mod I didn't think I was using it much - then I read my posts! It creeps up on you!

Comment

No comment..

I have about 15k - 20k of posts around the world and post in over 8 forums a day..

I run 3 forums (2 active) .. and moderate in 3..

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
        (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

I belong to craft kingdom which covers scrapping card makeing and any crafts really small but cosy forum members are great,and of course this forum which i enjoy members here lovely.
          Mollymandy

Comment

I agree that it's much better if a forum isn't just dedicated to one specific subject- like this one. Although it's crafts you can have a chat and talk about other stuff too!

That's why the two forums that I go to most are this one and Craftsbeautiful because on both you can make friends, have a joke around and talk about stuff thats important to you other than crafts! Althought naturally crafts rule the world.

Comment

I have been on the Lush forum a while, and Crafty Cnuts which is a little quiet but fun.

I have also joined Make Up Alley and Swap Bot.
              http://georgebee.etsy.com/

Comment

I am on several: UK beaders (uk based beading forum
                bead and button (USA based international forum on beads and jewellery)
                EPCP ~ Eurpopean polymer clay people (europe based polymer clay forum)
                It's a small world on the forums though! I't amazing how many people you know are on several forums with you.

Have to say though, that this is my favourite.(grovel grovel!!) I think it's the diversity of tallents and interests!
                full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post

Have to say though, that this is my favourite.(grovel grovel!!) I think it's the diversity of tallents and interests!

I bet you say that on all the forums.. hehehe

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
                  (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 0103media View Post
                    I bet you say that on all the forums.. hehehe

BeT I Don't!!!
                    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I use this one, (although still a newbie) uk beaders and completely off craft topic but baby centre as well to chat about my lovely little 6 month old.

Becky
                      xx
                      www.innocentbeads.com - Handmade Beaded Jewellery and Gifts.

Comment

Hi everyone
                        I post on a few craft forums, my favourite one (along with here..of course) is the Making cards forum, it's linked with the Making Cards magazine and has people posting about card making and parchment crafts.. it's really busy and the people on there are brilliant. I also post now and again on Card making and papercraft but not as often as I should probably!!
                        Anice xx
                        Funkyhand x
                        my website
                        http://www.funkyhand.com
                        my blog (updated 09/06/10)
                        http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
                        Follow me on Twitter
                        http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Im on UKScrappers as well as 2 others one that im on i did see mollymandy join the other day but i dont think shes worked out who i am on there yet lol oh and i was on another 1 as well it begain with the letter T and i must say i didnt like it at all
                          Last edited by Snow angel; 08-03-2007, 08:18 PM.

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Ahh Jkh crafts i think just went and had a look address rang a bell.xxxx
                            Mollymandy

Comment

I'm on a few - eclectic - forums, but tend to only use them if I need any specific information...............how long can you talk about Toyota Rav4s for gods sake?
                              There's a forum about Rav 4's!? I've got one but never thought to join a forum about it lol.

I visit two other forums, Craftster (huge and very diverse subjects) and a felting forum (smaller and obviously more specific).
                              - A whole world of fluffy stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X