Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few things!

Hello

Once again I haven't been on here much due to sorting out uni stuff etc, however I have completed my first commission and the lady was so pleased that she has asked me to do something else!!

From this my family and friends have been very supportive and due to this I am doing an arts and craft fair at my local gallery in Novermber,eeek lol

I have decided to sell some of my canvas paintings, but also I am going to be offering personalised items, such as canvas with children's names, date of birth etc on

Also I have been looking at keepsake wooden boxes which i could paint, that could be used for jewellery etc but also offering them to be personalised.

I have looked at craftmill and the prices seem reasonable, would anyone reccomend a good place to buy wooden boxes from?

Also what do you all think of my plans?

I hope you are all well,

Ellen
    x

It sounds like a great plan to me.
    I think personalizing things is a great idea especially as there seems to be a trend for unusual names and or spellings nowdays.
    Sorry I can't help with the boxes but good luck in your venture.

Melanie

Comment

Sorry, I can't help on the boxes either, but sounds like a fab plan - great lateral thinking!

Comment

Thank you both

Comment

Working...
        X