• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who

deleted my thread and why

Originally posted by aidan View Post
    deleted my thread and why
    It was me in my Moderator role...we have the 25 post rule for a reason.

Why not try posting real posts to reach the 25 posts rather than complete rubbish and they might not get deleted
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
      It was me in my Moderator role...we have the 25 post rule for a reason.

Why not try posting real posts to reach the 25 posts rather than complete rubbish and they might not get deleted
      very mature, i have something to sell which might interest people on here but i can't post the link up

Comment

very mature, i have something to sell which might interest people on here but i can't post the link up
        so can you put my post count back please

Comment

i'm still waiting, don't tell me people bury their heads in the sand on this board

Comment

so can you put my post count back please
            Nope why would I?

This forum is for people to chat about crafts, it isn't a glorified advertising board - hence the 25 post rule to stop people just putting up links like you did.

Everybody else has abide by the rules!

Like I say contribute to the board, talk about crafts and you'll reach the 25 posts in a way that won't prompt me or any of the other moderators to remove them again.

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
              Nope why would I?

This forum is for people to chat about crafts, it isn't a glorified advertising board - hence the 25 post rule to stop people just putting up links like you did.

Everybody else has abide by the rules!

Like I say contribute to the board, talk about crafts and you'll reach the 25 posts in a way that won't prompt me or any of the other moderators to remove them again.
              so basically you are power mad, are you a traffic warden aswell, i have nothing to contribute about crafts but do have an item that may interest people. i made my 25 posts away from the main boards so it didn't interfere with peoples enjoyment of the board. i suppose you'll end up banning me as you can't stand people telling you your wrong

Comment

so basically you are power mad, are you a traffic warden aswell, i have nothing to contribute about crafts but do have an item that may interest people. i made my 25 posts away from the main boards so it didn't interfere with peoples enjoyment of the board. i suppose you'll end up banning me as you can't stand people telling you your wrong
                and then you run off, hide and can't respond
                power mad

Comment

But a forum is a place for getting advice and coonversation from other people with simular interests. There are plenty of other ways to advertise your crafts. And if you are a crafter why aren't you interested in discussing your crafts with others? 25 posts is not much and doesn't take long to get to if you're really interested in what you do and the other people that share your interest.

I don't want to get into an arguement, I just think you aren't seeing it for what it is. I am having dinner now, so lack of reply does not make me power mad, just hungry!!!
                  Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

It's bad enough that you're spamming PMs asking for others to put your link up without spamming the forum too. Like natty said, contribute like the rest of us, then people might be interested inb what you have to say/sell!
                    Sparklez.co.uk
                    Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Originally posted by katian_krafts View Post
                      But a forum is a place for getting advice and coonversation from other people with simular interests. There are plenty of other ways to advertise your crafts. And if you are a crafter why aren't you interested in discussing your crafts with others? 25 posts is not much and doesn't take long to get to if you're really interested in what you do and the other people that share your interest.

I don't want to get into an arguement, I just think you aren't seeing it for what it is. I am having dinner now, so lack of reply does not make me power mad, just hungry!!!
                      im not a crafter just selling an unwanted gift i have. simply came on here because i thought people would be interested in the item

Comment

Originally posted by Sparklez View Post
                        It's bad enough that you're spamming PMs asking for others to put your link up without spamming the forum too. Like natty said, contribute like the rest of us, then people might be interested inb what you have to say/sell!
                        you can shut it you **** licking grass
                        Last edited by nattynetty; 03-03-2007, 03:08 PM. Reason: abusive language

Comment

Ever heard of craft jumble?
                          Emma
                          Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                          Sassy Crafts Blog
                          My Blog

Comment

Sorry guys for running away and hiding (or just maybe I was making lunch ) and leaving this bloke to ramble on and then get nasty to poor Sparklez - as if getting spammy PM's from him wasn't enough

So being the power mad traffic warden that I am he has now been banned!

I've left the thread up so everyone can see what a loverly man he is.

Comment

I am with Natty and the rest of the girls on this one 25 posts doesnt take very long and if you get to know us by posting the 25 will fly by as we are right chatter boxes on this forum .I have only been a member since nov and up in the 300 posts wonder i havent been kicked off for chatting to much such a lovely bunch of people here come and chat.
                              Mollymandy

Comment

Working...
                              X