prepare to be impressed !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prepare to be impressed !!

as part of our service we run a birthday reminder service which means some of our customers give us their list of dates that they need cards for ( often for the whole year ) and we make their cards up in plenty of time for when they need them
    we have only been making cards for just over 2 years and it has gone from a small hobby to a thriving little business ( we're nowhere near millionaires yet but we have orders coming in most days ) now this has taken us a little by surprise and means we're constantly making cards , which isn't a problem as we both really enjoy it but we've got 2 weeks off in August and I think it will do us both good to have a well deserved break so with that in mind I am aiming to get all our August and September pre booked cards made so that firstly we can have a two week break and secondly so that we're ahead of ourselves when we get back to business
    so today I have finished all our August cards and the September cards are well underway
    I'm feeling very pleased with myself , its been hard work but it will be worth it !!
    www.sunrisecards.co.uk
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5877781?ref=ts
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/sunris...all&ref=search

wow that is organised enjoy your well deserved holiday when you have it

Just had a good nosey on your site, I've never even thought of braille cards before, what a fantastic idea!
    Emily

Hand Carved Rubber Stamps by Skull and Cross Buns
    Etsy Folksy Twitter Facebook

Comment

Well done and we are in a depression too. Eat your heart out large industries and don't forget your friends on the way up lol.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Well done, you are incredibly organised!!! Must be such a great feeling to know that you have things done so that come your two week holiday you can relax

Comment

WOW!!!!! hope you enjoy your well deserved break!!
          Diane
          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

What an organised little way to do things!!!
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
            X