Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographers?????

Hi all,
    Just joined this morning & I don't see very much on the photography front, particularly wildlife photography.
    I've traded at more than 20 shows in the last year & not seen another wildlife photographer.

Anyone out there????

Also, If I post a lot I demand a section on wildlife photography
    www.derekhenderson.ifp3.com

Ah, but that could be a good thing. You could have the market all to yourself.

Celia
    Celia
    I can't be creative and tidy too
    www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
    The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
    Jencel on Facebook

Comment

to the forum Kreed. The hubby is a keen amateur wildlife photographer, we are quite lucky here in Alicante as we are near to one of Spains areas of "outstanding natural beauty" where he can snap loads of wildlife. He will be keen to see your stuff I'm sure.

Caroline
      silver jewellery at The Silver Jewellery Workshop
      bespoke handmade jewellery
      Silver Jewellery blog
      Handmade Jewellery Blog

Comment

Well,
        Invite me over for a couple of weeks & I'll show him my work!

Originally posted by silverjewelleryworkshop View Post
        to the forum Kreed. The hubby is a keen amateur wildlife photographer, we are quite lucky here in Alicante as we are near to one of Spains areas of "outstanding natural beauty" where he can snap loads of wildlife. He will be keen to see your stuff I'm sure.

Caroline

Comment

Im a photographer!!! can I be really rude and ask what kind of prices you charge for ur photos, as I have my first ever fair on sunday and struggling to find a decent pricing guide, as I have never seen any photographers at the craft fairs i have visited !!

Comment

Hi Kreed. I'm a keen photographer and have a small childrens portrait photography business. I don't have the skill or patience for wildlife, but am happy to snap away at little monkeys - lol.

I've just joined, but have seen a couple of other photographers on here over the last few days.

See you around.

Sarahleigh
            Sarahleigh

www.sarahleighphotography.co.uk

Comment

Hi.
              It varies; as I sell prints of various sizes, calendars, postcards, fridge magnets, posters etc. For my standard 10 x 8 prints in a 12 x 10 mount I charge £10. I also do oak framed up to £100. I consider my work to be very hard graft, with a lot of time spent waiting for the right shots, so I reflect that in my price. But I have to consider what people will pay, so it's getting a balance.
              Good luck.

Originally posted by TVC View Post
              Im a photographer!!! can I be really rude and ask what kind of prices you charge for ur photos, as I have my first ever fair on sunday and struggling to find a decent pricing guide, as I have never seen any photographers at the craft fairs i have visited !!

Comment

Hi everyone, just seen this thread. I'm thinking about dipping my toes into doing a craft fair.

Chris
                Inspired Images

www.inspired-images.co.uk

Comment

Have you considered stock photography? You reach a much wider audience than you would at a craft fair. I shoot landscapes and submit to Alamy, all I do is shoot, process and upload and they do all the marketing. Rates aren't fantastic but if you have enough pics on there (around 2-3K) you should get regular sales.

Odd though, there's always a photography stall at the fairs I've been to.
                  http://www.kirkstoneleathercraft.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                  X