Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! New member of staff is a bit laid back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! New member of staff is a bit laid back!

Not sure what to do about this. We did the annual Guide Dog Gala day last Saturday, but I found my new assistant asleep on the job! Any ideas how to handle the situation?

Last edited by The Flower Jewellery Shop; 23-07-2009, 11:28 PM.
    Alison
    A Little Bit Extra Jewellery &
    MyHeartsMyFlowers -
    On Etsy
    On Misi
    On Folksy

new assistant

Don't whine about your assistant sleeping on the job, it's your fault for giving them a comfy chair to lie on, I say you need to bark out your orders a little bit louder and make sure you're Bark is worse than you're Bite, and if you can't do that , then I think you have to let sleeping dogs lie................

( sorry couldn't help myself) The assistant is gorgeous, I'll take him on anyday

Cindy x
    Last edited by THE CARDMAKER-CINDY; 23-07-2009, 12:51 PM. Reason: cant spell
    Cindy

I'm not fully computer literate, but I can spell IT!!!!!!!!

Comment

'Guide God'?

Love your assistant, I'd forgive him anything

Comment

How can you moan at him, he is so sweet, you supplied the chair, therefore your fault. Maybe you had been working him sooo hard that he just had to have a nap to recouperate.

Comment

Aww How Cute!!
          Rach

Facebook
          Website
          Blog
          Folksy

Comment

oh bless, its a hard life being a dog you know
            www.rocksforfrocks.co.uk
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocks-For-Frocks/230802980887

Comment

When I read the title of your thread I was going to pass on the excellent advice my headmistress gave me when I was trying to master the art of getting 5 year olds to do what I wanted. "Treat them like puppy dogs!"

Doh!
              AnnieAnna

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous... how could you be upset about that gorgeous little bundle sleeping in the job?

Comment

Excellent replies!

That's my chair he's asleep on! Unfold a chair in the garden and he's up in a flash too! The donkey was given to him by the pet stall next to us who took photos of him all day - he had a fabulous time, but he was exhausted by all the hard work!

We bought him the new kerchief he is wearing so he looked so cool!
                  Alison
                  MyHeartsMyFlowers -
                  On Etsy
                  On Misi
                  On Folksy

Comment

aww Can't add any witty doggy comments as they have all been said above. But if you are thinking of firing him, I have a great job for him keeping my sleeping cats company!!!
                    Diane
                    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Put him out at the front of the stall, he'll attract no end of customers!

Linda

Comment

problem is they will all want to buy him!! He is gorgeous!! Could not take my doggie with me like that would spend all the time trying to get him to behave so I would be overjoyed that he is being so good!
                        www.safimelcardsandpendants.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by craftdancer View Post
                          Put him out at the front of the stall, he'll attract no end of customers!

Linda
                          He was definitely a star attraction that day!

Originally posted by Meljov5 View Post
                          problem is they will all want to buy him!! He is gorgeous!! Could not take my doggie with me like that would spend all the time trying to get him to behave so I would be overjoyed that he is being so good!
                          It is the only event he can come along to with us and he loves just being part of the team so he's quite well behaved. He was tied to the chair which was lightweight and would walk off dragging the chair along every time he spotted something interesting - which was every 5 minutes with so many dogs around - but my husband was on hand to chase after him! Just being with us made him a happy bunny!

He's sitting in the dark in the garden at the moment watching for hedgehogs!
                          Alison
                          MyHeartsMyFlowers -
                          On Etsy
                          On Misi
                          On Folksy

Comment

aaahhhh bless
                            My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

Working...