Can't keep up with demand - WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't keep up with demand - WOW!

I supply a couple of shops with my jewellery and just had a call from one of them - they want more! I've also got a craft fair to do in March and two more outlets waiting for jewellery too.

Anyone got a few pairs of hands free?

Looks like my Snugglers are foing to have to go no the back-burner for a while.
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Lucky you. Can't get anyone round here to take my jewelry. don't know good stuf when they see it.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Well done Helen, that's great news.
      I know how you feel though.. I was at an exhibition last week and took loads of orders which need to be sent out asap. My printer is taking his time getting my CD inserts back so I am beside myself waiting for them to be finished. I haven't made a card for fun for ever..it's just work, work, work all the time. Wouldn't have it any other way through!!
      Anice xx
      Funkyhand x
      my website
      http://www.funkyhand.com
      my blog (updated 09/06/10)
      http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
      Follow me on Twitter
      http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

That's great! Do you do crafts full time? Glad everything is going so well. How did you go about getting your jewellery into shops - did you approach them yourself with samples?
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Well done little snuggler!!!
          https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

That's great little snuggler. Can you work your magic on my candles. It has gone earilie quiet?
            Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Well done im so pleased for you your work must be fab everyone wants you.
              Mollymandy

Comment

Well done you! I wish i could say the same.

How did you go about getting shops to take your stuff? Also, what kind of shops did you approach? And how do you arrange payment etc - do they buy from you and sell on or do they take a %?

Sorry to ask so many questions !

Thanks,
                Laura

p.s - i'd love to see some pictures of your jewellery.
                Beyond Beads
                Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
                www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Comment

No. 1 - Whilst doing my 2nd craft fair I was approached by a lady who was opening a gallery in Robin Hood's Bay (near Whitby) and she said she was interested in my jewellery. Once she had opened I took her a few pieces and since then (about 18 months ago) my stuff has been selling really well.

No. 2 - I was just browsing round one of our local attractions (honey farm, cafe, shops, etc) I popped into the craft/gift shop and got chatting with the owner. When I said I made jewellery he said he would be interested in selling some for me. I've been with them for about a year now and pleased with the results.

No. 3 - Local village cafe (where lots of rich ladies 'do' coffee ). This is on my waiting list because I can't seem to make enough, quick enough, but hoping to give them some stock before Mother's Day.

I usually suggest a minimum retail price then they sell them at whatever they think depending on the clientelle and I supply them on a sale or return basis and they take 40%. Sounds like a lot but I always mark them up to a price that I am happy with, i.e. the 60% bit. Hope that makes sense.

I've also got 2 young children so I can only spend so much time on my crafts but I am hoping to do it almost full time once they are both at school/playgroup.

I have posted a couple of pics on the Gallery section so have a look.
                  Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
                  Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Fab, good luck with it all! If you have too much business throw some my way! Tehe!

Your pieces look lovely. Really nice! Hope you dont mind my asking but where do you get the large silver pendants? They're brill!

Laura
                    Beyond Beads
                    Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
                    www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Comment

Working...
                    X