Southern Arts and Craft Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Arts and Craft Community

I popped up a post a few weeks ago regarding Arts and Craft Fairs in Sussex. We have now formed a group called Southern Arts and Craft Community. Our aim is to organise, promote and pay for our own events around Sussex (and adjoining counties when possible).

As a co-ordinator, I do not profit from fellow exhibitors, all fees are pumped directly into the event. We are currently building our website, for individual members to have a "presence" on, and for events to be listed.

The concept is for Fairs to be held every other month at a regular venue, to connect with other events and have our members exhibiting, and to hold a large event twice a year eg Easter and Christmas.

If you are a self producing artist or crafter, we are a very friendly bunch, and would love to hear from you! Helz
    \"create, inspire, share\"

Friends of Chequers Arts & Crafts - Chichester

I am picking up on quite an old thread here. How is your group doing? We are based in Chichester, West Sussex.

Comment

Leave the old threads - its from 3 years ago and I doubt you'll get a response.

You may wish to read the forum rules about spamming. I've already deleted a number of your posts as you fall into the spamming category, which we see in a very poor light and persistent flouting of the rules will result in you being banned.

Please join in discussions where you can offer advice but stop advertising.

Comment

Getting educated

Thanks for support

Comment

You're lucky you got Tip Top.

Comment

Craft Fairs In Sussex

Hi Helz, How fortunate that I happened upon your message, as I am currently online searching for craft and gift fairs in the Sussex area!

I would certainly love to have a stall at your forthcoming fairs, and would be interested in getting involved with helping run them too if it helps?

I wonder if you could email me with the dates and locations of your next fairs, and I will then send you some details of my crafts - hopefully we can sort something out then about my helping you out?

Thanks so much
            Louise Wardle. [email protected]

Originally posted by Helz Cuppleditch View Post
            I popped up a post a few weeks ago regarding Arts and Craft Fairs in Sussex. We have now formed a group called Southern Arts and Craft Community. Our aim is to organise, promote and pay for our own events around Sussex (and adjoining counties when possible).

As a co-ordinator, I do not profit from fellow exhibitors, all fees are pumped directly into the event. We are currently building our website, for individual members to have a "presence" on, and for events to be listed.

The concept is for Fairs to be held every other month at a regular venue, to connect with other events and have our members exhibiting, and to hold a large event twice a year eg Easter and Christmas.

If you are a self producing artist or crafter, we are a very friendly bunch, and would love to hear from you! Helz

Comment

Working...
            X