• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopi ear candling anyone

i am now qualified for the treatment of hopi ear candling if anyone fancies
    see benefits below
    How does it work?

When lit, the ear candle generates a gentle heat which, when combined with the therapeutic oils, produces a light suction action. This is known as the chimney principle, and works by drawing impurities gently to the surface, where they can be removed.
    Most deposits evaporate and are carried away through the candle ‘chimney’, but some are found in the condensed candle wax residue after it is removed from the ear. None of the candle residue actually goes into the ear. What is it good for?

Users of Hopi ear candles have reported success in treating balance and inner ear problems, build up of wax, ringing in the ears, tinnitus, hearing difficulties and sinus problems as well as colds, ‘flu, sore throats, stress, headaches and migraines. The treatment is suitable for children and is a good alternative for people who have found syringing uncomfortable. What are the benefits?

Many clients find the treatment relaxing. As well as the relieved feeling that comes from reduced pressure in the ears and sinuses, clients may experience a general calming effect.
    Racheal
    Racheal
    www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Oh why are you so far??

Actually, I would love to give it a try - tinnitus is a problem I have lived with for years and I heard it was potentially good for it.. how much do you charge for a session?? - We pop down to Telford now and then, so Stoke would be on the way!

Comment

£22.50 per session
      Racheal

Comment

Originally posted by sparkysdad View Post
        Oh why are you so far??

Actually, I would love to give it a try - tinnitus is a problem I have lived with for years and I heard it was potentially good for it.. how much do you charge for a session?? - We pop down to Telford now and then, so Stoke would be on the way!

you wasn't intrested in the waxing!! lol
        Racheal

Comment

Originally posted by rhulme View Post
          you wasn't intrested in the waxing!! lol
          Errm nooo.. you are Ok there LOL I like my "furry" bits just as they are ta!!

Comment

I have had this done and it cleared my sinus problem up, shame you are too far away as I could do with having it done again.

Comment

I'd love to try this - but Stoke is a bit too far away.
              ElaineJ soap and other stuff
              website
              blog

Comment

I've had this done a few times and it's great for sinus problems. My 9 yr old has her ears done regularly too as she's had glue ear and can get very blocked up. The first time she had it done, she came out and said "Ooh I can hear the wind!" - it's really made a difference to her.
                http://www.stallfinder.com
                Twitter http://www.twitter.com/stallfinder

Comment

Sounds really interesting racheal, looks like your gonna have to become mobile though... you could become the first mobile waxing candler! hope you get loads of business,
                  Sarah

Comment

I've had this done before and would definately have it done again. It really releases build up of pressure in the ears and sinuses. Not quite sure of the science of it, but it seems to work. And it smells quite nice too
                    WightRose

http://www.folksy.com/shops/Wightrose

Comment

I have had this done a few times and it really makes a difference. It is especially good if you suffer with your ears when flying.

If only I lived closer to you.

Laura x
                      http://lilacstarcrafts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X