Facebook Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Name

Don't forget today you can choose your user name on Facebook today, to make it easier for people to find you : http://www.facebook.com/username/

If you use it for business as I do it makes it easier to give out this info on business cards etc.

what does that mean
    don't I already have a username ??
    sorry bit confused its early !!
    www.sunrisecards.co.uk
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5877781?ref=ts
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/sunris...all&ref=search

Comment

You do but generally they have a lot of numbers associated with the URL, they are now letting you select your actual name or one of your choosing. I chose Carolee crafts, so hopefully if people need to find me they just enter this rather than all the other gumpf. You should get an email from them about this had mine about 3 days ago.

Comment

Was that something they were just offering for a day then?
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

It started at 5:01am this morning and I think only for today.

Comment

Just had a look and can't see any reference to a user name.Just me or is it gone?

Pete
            "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
            Facebook

Website

Comment

If you go to the link on my first thread, log in then it should take you straight there.

Comment

Good Find!

I just done it so its still available if anyon fancies it

thanks
                dave
                www.woodadoodle.co.uk

Comment

Yep, sorted. Now on as www.facebook.com/bodrighywood

Pete
                  "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
                  Facebook

Website

Comment

I have done mine too!!!
                    Thanks Carolee
                    Rach

Facebook
                    Website
                    Blog
                    Folksy

Comment

Did none of you get the email from facebook? I found earlier in the week through a women's business directory email. I don't think they are widely advertising it but useful if you run your own business.

Comment

I registered a few years ago with my married name and when I wanted to add a née so old school friends would know who I was Facebook told me it wasn't allowed. So does this mean I can add my maiden name today???
                        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
                          Did none of you get the email from facebook? I found earlier in the week through a women's business directory email. I don't think they are widely advertising it but useful if you run your own business.
                          Nope...nothing till uyou mentioned it and then had to follow your link

Pete
                          Facebook

Website

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                            I registered a few years ago with my married name and when I wanted to add a née so old school friends would know who I was Facebook told me it wasn't allowed. So does this mean I can add my maiden name today???
                            Just follow the link, they show a few options but there is a box where you can select your own, which is what I did, if available they will let you know then you select.

Comment

Have you all got business pages as this may be why I heard, if you have, have not got a clue why everyone did not receive this info.

Comment

Working...
                              X