Any Dog Lovers Out There?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Dog Lovers Out There?

Hope this is ok to put on here, please feel free to move it if I've put it in the wrong place (not that you need my permisssion )

I've recently been bestowed with the title "Crafty Coordinator" for Hope Rescue. we have a Crafty Corner Shop on our forum - not sure if i'm allowed to do a linky - and a handful of enthusiastic crafters busily crafting away at knitting, crocheting, sewing, card making, jewellry making etc etc. I know it's really cheeky, but I was wondering if anyone had any materials to make stuff from or even finished articles to donate for us to sell please? One lady is looking for beads for necklaces in particular. I'm sorry if you get a lot of requests like this.

Hope Rescue (registered charity) is a coordinating rescue, which removes dogs from put-to-sleep situations in pounds and places them with reputable rescue centres or foster homes across the uk. As most of the dogs we help are eventually rehomed through other rescues, we do not benefit from rehoming fees, therefore we rely on fundraising activities like this to cover our ever growing costs.

If you feel you can help, or would like more information about Hope, please reply here or pm me. Thank you
Working...
X