Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another appeal

hello

If you have read any of my other posts you will have realised i am an 18 year old young lady from Ormskirk,in lancashire. I am an art student who has just finished college.

I am currently looking for an apprentice postion/job within wigan,preston,liverpool or nearby places which allows me to be creative and try new things,i am open to anything to be honest weather it be art related,jewellery design,glassx textiles ect

I know times are difficult for many people but i thought i would keep trying despite this, in case anything comes up in any form

I would conside myself an 'eclectic' person who is interested in all kinds of art and crafts,i love vintage clothes and costume jewellery,i love antiques and one of,unusual pieces. I am a hard worker,creative,and believe i could contribute many things in the right position!

I have added some of my art pieces to a photobucket account,for people too see what i can do and am incredibly passionate about:
    http://s588.photobucket.com/albums/ss324/ellenrose91/

Any advice,feedback.help,opportunities,private messages,or just some kind words are all greatly appreciated

Best wishes

Ellen

Hi Ellen !

I do like your work, especially the scary theatre face man...is it anyone famous ?

Sorry I can't help as I live in Leicester...I hope someone else will ! Keep on trying !
    Preserving your items and memories in Handmade custom jewellery Keepsake Gifts

Comment

thank you very much

and no it is one of my best friends who studyys theatre studies and had the make up on for a show!

Comment

thanks again to anyone that has taken an interest in this

Comment

keep looking guys and gals,i'm sure someone needs an extra eager pair of hands

hehe

Ellen

Last edited by Ellen2191; 20-05-2009, 09:24 PM.

Comment

go on go on go on!! (if anyone is a fan of father ted that will hopefully be relevant to you all )

If anything springs to mind,please let me know

Comment

Working...
            X