Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know your "trademark" is working for you when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know your "trademark" is working for you when...

[content removed]
    Last edited by waitingformagic; 05-07-2009, 12:03 PM.

It's not a useless post at all.

Just goes to prove, you need to have a memorable name - often discussed on other threads.

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I think thats a great compliment, after all thats what we all want..a trademark name or gimmic (sp?) that sticks in people's minds
      Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
      my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
      my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by waitingformagic
        True true.

I dunno, just felt a little bit too "kiss-arse"

I was majorly impressed that she managed to infiltrate my mind though just with ONE THREAD ON HERE!! Imagine if you actually saw her stall!!!

I think I hate her now.
        Language Please!!!!!

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

OMG!!! I'm blushing to my roots now.

Thanks so much. I chose Cupcake because I love to bake, mostly muffins but cakes too, and I think cupcakes are a bit flouncy and frivolous, just like jewellery. Then I scoured the web to look for cupcakey things to add a bit of interest to my stall and I bought a stock image from which I made my logo etc.

I have to say, cupcakes do seem popular at the moment, so I'll probably go out of fashion very quickly too

I know you hate me but I'm so chuffed by your thread, because I was startng to wonder if Cupcake was a bit childish and silly to have as a business name.

Thanks
          Elinor
          x

My Misi page
          Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I am honoured by the dedication of the thread!!!

I think I'm probably approachable because I'm not very businessy. Hopeless at pushing myself, so with any luck my brand will speak for me LOL!!!

I have had 2 requests for earrings this week as a follow on from the pamper day, and a friend of mine has booked me to do a jewellery party at her house (which I've never done before) so that's all good.

I really must sort my own website out and put more things up on Misi and get Folksy and Etsy going (my next steps plan). What is currently holding me back is my appalling photos. I have bought a light tent thing and some lights but my pics are still dreadful, even after some photoshop tweaking. Hey ho.
            Elinor
            x

My Misi page
            Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Just wanted to add, cupcakes will never go out of fashion.

Helen

'If you want the rainbow you have to put up with the rain sometimes'

http://www.folksy.com/shops/helsbellshan...
              http://www.misi.co.uk/store_info.php?use...

Comment

Originally posted by rosieandhim View Post

Not with me either . . I LOVE cakes . . and cup cakes are superbly designed . . cos they're smaller than other cakes . . you don't feel guilty if you have more than one! . . or two! . . or in my case . . as many as you can get in your hands in one go!

. . and now . . for evermore, when I see one or eat one it will definately remind me of you guys, this forum and this thread in particular!
                Gloria

www.dichro-findings.co.uk
                Etsy Shop
                Artfire Shop
                dichro-findings blog

Comment

Originally posted by rosieandhim View Post

I hope not LOL!!!

Originally posted by dichrofindings View Post
                  . . and now . . for evermore, when I see one or eat one it will definately remind me of you guys, this forum and this thread in particular!
                  Fab
                  Elinor
                  x

My Misi page
                  Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Wow so does that mean that subliminal advertising does work???????

I think that is brilliant, well done for this thread and well done Elinor for picking a name that sticks!
                    Diane
                    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Who'd have thought that being a total gutbucket would have paid off LOL!!! I do love cake.
                      Elinor
                      x

My Misi page
                      Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X