Are there many printmakers on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there many printmakers on here?

Hi. I am still new to this forum but getting to feel my way about. One thing that I haven't found is a group for printmakers - this may be because I've simply missed it, or perhaps there isn't one. If so - am guessing that I'm not the only printmaker on here but would love to hear from any others?

As an aside - even if you're not a printmaker, do you see many on the craft fair circuit? I exhibit in galleries (on which note, heard today of being selected for another group exhibition at the R.B.S.A. ) but am getting ready for the craft scene with some smaller linocuts and drypoints - am I going to be on my own out there? Is that good? Or will I just stick out like a sore whatsit?

The craft side of my art portfolio will bear the name InkyPrints-Originals and I also wondered if I need to register this name anywhere (sorry am digressing and overloading this thread lol)?

I'll stop rambling and see if any printmakers show up .

Cheers, Fi
    www.artistsandillustrators.co.uk/FionaHumphrey (portfolio page)

I cant wait to see your work, it all sounds fascinating
    Sarah

Comment

Thanks - I have to sort out a website soon, but I didn't want to rush it. I have no idea how to upload pics on this site but will work it out eventually. In the meantime :my avatar is a 3 colour reduction linocut self-portrait and my profile pic is a detail of an semi-abstract drypoint - but they are so small that it is hard to see much I admit!

I hope there are some other printmakers out there but am sticking with it even if not lol.

Fi
      Last edited by inkyprints; 31-03-2009, 08:55 PM.
      www.artistsandillustrators.co.uk/FionaHumphrey (portfolio page)

Comment

Working...
      X