Felt. Where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felt. Where to buy?

Hello, does anyone know of the best place to buy felt for craft projects such as cards and brooches etc?

sarahx

A number of years ago i got a lovely selection from hobbycraft, I'm sure there are other places too...have you tried ebay?
    Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Originally posted by nettie View Post
      A number of years ago i got a lovely selection from hobbycraft, I'm sure there are other places too...have you tried ebay?

Hi, I have bought some from Hobbycraft already. I was just wondering whether there was a super cheap place to buy from online. thanks anyway.

Sarahx

Comment

Well, I sell 100% wool felt but it's not not cheap. It is, however, fantastic for making brooches as it's approximately 4mm thick and quite rigid. Having said that, if you're in a rush for it I can't help you out too much. I'm in the process of stock taking and moving premises so can't process or dispatch any orders until 22nd April, but feel free to take a look and if you can wait a while, I'd love to help you out !

My website is www.bloomingfelt.co.uk
        Last edited by Blooming Felt; 29-03-2009, 07:03 PM.
        Sarah
        For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

Working...
        X