banner Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banner Stand

Ladies and gents. Once again im calling on your wealth of knowledge.

I have a 6ft x 2ft banner that i normally attach to the front of my craft stall (with great difficulty). But, i dont feel that its seen in that position. What i really would like is some kind of stand with the banner attached above my head. Does anyone know if that sort of stand exists? and if so, where oh where can i find one??

xxxx
    Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

I've been thinking of getting a garment rail like this from Argos - don't know how bulky it is when packed down.
    ElaineJ soap and other stuff
    website
    blog

Comment

MMMMM, good idea but iv got a 6ft banner. Id need 2 of these!
      Snowf1975

Comment

Originally posted by SNOWF1975 View Post
        Ladies and gents. Once again im calling on your wealth of knowledge.

I have a 6ft x 2ft banner that i normally attach to the front of my craft stall (with great difficulty). But, i dont feel that its seen in that position. What i really would like is some kind of stand with the banner attached above my head. Does anyone know if that sort of stand exists? and if so, where oh where can i find one??

xxxx
        I have this problem too... I'd be really interested to hear how other people display their banners, and attach them to tables on the day, etc

Comment

just now mine is just on the front of my stall. Its a right pain in the ar$e though cause i attach mine by putting thick string through the eyelet and wrapping it around the table before i put my cloth on and then I cover the join with a feather boa.
          Snowf1975

Comment

Found one!

EquipAShop have one 180cm long - near enough 6 foot.
            website
            blog

Comment

The thing with clothes rails is they are bulky and prone to trip you if you go behind the stall
              I saw one stall holder that used metal telescopic clothes props clamped to the table to put dowlighters on the stall.. maybe one each side of the table could do this - they had some kind of base too to stop them slippig -not sure what they used as a base for them
              Hmm the more I think about this the more I think the clothes props is a bad idea as they would have to be vert stable to hold a banner..still a good idea for downlights tho
              Chris xx
              My Website
              My Blog

Comment

Oh i have been to EquipAShop and they are brilliant and very helpfull and just up the road from me give them a ring and they might be able to help.
                while i knit i think

http://foxyscraftythoughts.blogspot.com

http://thecraftyfox.misi.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ElaineJ View Post
                  Found one!

EquipAShop have one 180cm long - near enough 6 foot.

aw, that looks perfect !!! but now im worried i wont get it in the car! ha ha. i says flat packed but i wonder just how "flat packed" it is????

Iv emailed them.

Cheers Elaine!
                  Snowf1975

Comment

The horizontal rails will "unslot" and they'll be the longest part.

I used to get floor standing monkey pulleys (overbed handles) into an early model Honda Civic (when Civics were mini-cars). The long pole in through the tailgate, over the back of the rear seat and slotted between the passenger door and the passenger seat, the rear of the car was almost vertical though.
                    website
                    blog

Comment

HI Why not buy 2 clothes poles, the extendable sort. Tie one to the leg of the table at each end. Extend the pole, with your banner spread between the 2 poles. It should be quite easy to fasten the banner to the poles.
                      The advantage with aluminium clothes poles is that they are light in weight, so will not drag the table over.

Its just an idea off the top of my head. Not seen it done anywhere though, so you might be the first, and it will solve all the ideas of how to get some height into your display

cheers
                      john
                      www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk

Comment

That could be a pretty good idea John... I'll have to look into this myself

Comment

The clothes poles would have to be pretty high though if tied to the actual table - with a 2foot deep banner yould need head clearance underneath it.
                          website
                          blog

Comment

Hi,

Not sure if this is any help but I usually attach my banner to the poles on the inside of a marquee using cable ties, (when it is an outdoor craft fair).

You could try contacting the organisers to ask if they have any possible solutions to help you. They are usually keen to accomodate you in every way they can.

Comment

Hey there, these guys display signs direct.co.uk will be able to help you they have a wealth of knowledge with all advertising.

Comment

Working...
                              X