Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the NEC?

Hi there,
    Was wondering if anyone was going to Sewing for Pleasure or the Hobbycraft this year...... im going tommorow.

Im taking a friend with me whos a virgin crafter, so i imagine we're going to be there all day!

And im introducing my 4 month old son to the world of craft shopping!! Im sure he'll be thrilled lol!!
    x Maria

Website
    Blogging
    Facebook
    Flickr

No *sulk, sulk*, I'm too busy and don't have any spare cash having just started as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and buying my kit, got my first party on Friday evening & am doing Cosford Spring Fayre on Sunday, I did wonder if I could fit it in on Saturday, but I really can't, which is a shame as I love going - but my credit card and my hubby are breathing a sigh of relief
    "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams

Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
    Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Comment

I'm going on Saturday - I hope! With my sister and her friend. They go every year and I just join them when I can! They do the stamping thing and I search for beadies!

Have a good time tomorrow and tell me where to go for my beadies!

Claire x

Comment

Hope you have a lovely day, I have never been but everyone who goes says its brilliant.
        Last edited by autumn rose; 12-03-2009, 11:44 AM.
        Sarah

Comment

I am also going on Saturday with a friend, I'm really looking forward to it! Haven't got a huge amount to spend but it will be great to have a look at all the lovely things that I can put on my wish list
          Handmade jewellery and accessories using glass, crystals, wire and more!
          www.iridescentdesigns.co.uk

Comment

Miffed off!!

Oh, im not a happy camper!

What is the worst thing that could happen going to the NEC!
            My car brokedown. The poor AA man thought i was going to die when he said i had to turn back and go to a garage. Its very poorly and it cant be fixed till next Thursday. So sorry that i cant give you a update on whats there ect.

Though....... Hubby has saved the day and is getting a lift into work so i can go tommorrow. I suppose that he knows i will be a bear with a sore head if i dont go. Which is very true!!

Updates tomorrow night peeps!!
            x Maria

Website
            Blogging
            Facebook
            Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Bumble Bee View Post
              Oh, im not a happy camper!

Though....... Hubby has saved the day and is getting a lift into work so i can go tommorrow. I suppose that he knows i will be a bear with a sore head if i dont go. Which is very true!!

Updates tomorrow night peeps!!
              Bless him, he's such a good bloke - having said that I bet you are a bit scary when you're angry.

What I want to know is what were you doing texting me if you were busy breaking down on the way to the NEC?

Claire x

Comment

I'm busy sulking too - I can't go either
                http://www.samigailsgifts.co.uk/
                Handmade personalised gifts for all occasions created by the art of pyrography
                My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                X