Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name bracelets

Hi
    I have made a simple name bracelets film and inserted it on Youtube. There is a link to the film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TIoVFMMYjA
    Let me know, what you think about advertising on YouTube.
    Thanks in advance.
    Thebracelet.co.uk- customised personalised thread woven name friendship bracelets

The bracelets are nice, I was expecting to see a tutorial on youtube, Ive never seen adverts on there before, hope you do well.
    Sarah

Comment

Thanks Sarah
      Thebracelet.co.uk- customised personalised thread woven name friendship bracelets

Comment

My son would love one of those, going to have a look at your site.
        I'm a happy scrapper, always looking for more friends to scrap with

www.scrapaway.toddlebabes.co.uk
        www.janetslittleplace.blogspot.com

Comment

I have ordered one of these bracelets about 3 weeks/ a month ago. I paid straight away.

I recieved my order confirmation and have not heard anything since. I emailed and heard nothing back, then the website was taken down

It was only £5 but it is very disapointing.

To top it all, I had one made with the name of my dog. Unfourtunately, she has just passed away so I am even more gutted.

The payment was via Paypal, and I searched the name on Facebook (with only 2 results) so messaged them asking if it was their online store and to get in touch.

Comment

The original poster has not been on the forum since this thread was started in 2009. If you have made a payment via Paypal you can put it into dispute and as you have received no goods you will get your money back, Selina

Comment

Working...
            X