Last night news at 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night news at 10

Did anybody see it?It had a feature on people sewing and starting to make hand made things.I didnt know if I should feel annoyed or happy.Dont they know there have been people like us doing it for years!!
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

I didn't see it, I was out selling my craft I've been doing for years

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

The problem is everyone thinks it died out long ago not realising that the back bone die hards like us are still here sewing. The novelty will wear off again it always.

I have just finished a mandarin collared overtop, made for about £5.00 and saved myself pounds as no one else will have this item of clothing. Plus the fact that the fabric was from my stash about 20 years old, even better value for money.

Comment

Didn't see the news but I did notice on Corrie last night Emily Bishop talk about making her own Easter cards this year, and then on Eastenders Minty and Charlie went to a pottery class - the world is going craft mad!
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I didn't see that, but maybe we are all newsworthy!
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Perhaps we should all email news at 10 telling them what craft we do and how long we have been at it.

They will be so inundated they won't know what hit them! how niaive to think that hand crafting is a "new" thing!!! to news at 10!!!!!!!
            Diane
            Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Working...
            X