Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suze Weinberg Melting Pot problem

Good Morning all

Early last year I bought a long awaited "New Toy" the Suze Weinberg Melting Pot, Whoopee....

It worked once and has never worked since......It won't heat up!, but the illuminating light does come on, my nephew says its the element??

I think its far too late for me to contact the seller, I did not send off the guarantee oh dear, I'm seriously thinking of taking it to an electrician.

Thought I would post here first, maybe someone can help me out

Thank you

crafty cow

Can't help you I'm afraid, although when I described it to my hubby he also said the heating element, or is there a temperature thermostat? I just wanted to say I saw one of these on the telly last week and thought 'wow' the colours are amazing. Lucky you. I hope you find out what's wrong soon
    Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Originally posted by nettie View Post
      Can't help you I'm afraid, although when I described it to my hubby he also said the heating element, or is there a temperature thermostat? I just wanted to say I saw one of these on the telly last week and thought 'wow' the colours are amazing. Lucky you. I hope you find out what's wrong soon

Hi Nettie

Thank you for your reply, will keep you posted on this

Best wishes

Crafty cow

Comment

Working...
      X