Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown kraft card can you help?

Hi
    I am looking for brown kraft card for a project I am doing - preferably A4 or larger I have googled for hours, but alas.

Can you help?

Thanks

Jane
    Last edited by greannancrafts; 06-03-2009, 08:33 AM.
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Really not sure what you mean, but found this if it helps?
    http://www.handyhippo.co.uk/p4702-A4...-5-Sheets.html
    Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for that, interesting site,perhaps I didn't explain myself very well.

What I am looking for is, think brown craft paper, parcel paper, but in card?

Hope that makes sense?

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

It does, but I've never seen any?
        Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks anyway

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS

Comment

I think you mean Kraft as in the colour a light biscuit sort of thing?? if so Stampin up sell it in packs with black and two other colours visit the UK stampin up web site to find your nearest demonstrator and see the catalogue.
            Abi

My Blog

Funky Friday challenges

Comment

If you have no luck elsewhere I'm 95% sure one of my suppliers do packs of 20 x A4 sheets of kraft card which I could order in for you if needed - I don't have the catalogues with me at the mo but if you want more info just let me know and I'll look them up for you when I'm back in the shop on Tues.

Edited to say we are no longer able to source this kraft card - sorry!
              Last edited by nattynetty; 10-03-2010, 11:38 PM.
              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Thanks Nattynetty

I have emailed through your site.

Jane
                www.just-soaps.com
                Twitter JUSTSOAPS

Comment

Hi have you tried the shops called the paper mill dotted about over the country,think they have web site too hope this helps
                  kazxx

Comment

Originally posted by kazzells View Post
                    Hi have you tried the shops called the paper mill dotted about over the country,think they have web site too hope this helps
                    kazxx
                    Hi just read this post with interest as have been trying to find Kraft card myself to no avail. I have been to the Papermill shop and they do not have any of this colour card. Watching this thread with interest to see if anyone comes up with anything. ;o)

The other thought I did have was buying packs of those square cut folders you get from stationers in buff and then cutting those up into cards. Have a staples near me so may check it out tomorrow, will keep you posted.

thanks
                    www.lolodesigns-lolodesigns.blogspot.com

Comment

I have seen some kraft card but it was from the USA

http://www.kraftoutlet.com/store/Default.asp

I'm not sure how expensive this will work out after you add the postage on from USA.
                      www.mycalicoheart.co.uk
                      www.mycalicoheart.blogspot.com
                      www.mycalicoheart.misi.co.uk
                      www.mycalicoheart.folksy.com

Comment

Depending on the weight you want, the larger Paperchase stores have art material in stock - thats where I tend to by that kind of thing.

Fred aldous also good for that and seemingly every other craft supply..

www.fredaldous.co.uk - might be worth giving them a call to ask.

Comment

Kraft Card 300gsm - greenstat.co.uk

Found some. its 300gsm weight so maybe not the thickest, but after hours of searching, this has been the best option ive found and bought.

Slightly more ribbed on one side - smoother on the other.

www greenstat .co .uk /storefront/Recycled-Brown-Kraft-R-128 (delete gaps)

hope this helps anyone out there, as this forum is the first when you search for Kraft Card

Comment

Working...
                          X