Tulip Colorpoint Fabric Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulip Colorpoint Fabric Paint

A funny request! I'm constantly looking for bottles of this fabric paint -Colorpoint. It was first brought out in the early '90s and is no longer made. The Tulip dimensional paint ( with the pink tulip shaped lid) is what replaced it.
    I wondered if anyone had any of the original bottles kicking about in the bottom of their craft boxes. I don't care about the paint inside, just the bottles, as I decant my own paint into them.
    Or maybe you know of someone who still sells it? Altho' I doubt it.
    Marion
    Marion
    Embroidered Originals
    Here is my Blog
    Embroidered_Originals website
    Follow me on Twitter

Hello Marion,

While clearing out my cupboards, I have just come across 30 original bottles, still full of their paints, of the Tulip Colorpoint Paintstitching fabric paints which you are seeking. I purchased them many years ago, for a project, which I never got around to. While browsing the internet for info about them, I came across this site and your request. If you are interested, let me know.

Sandy

Comment

Looking for Tulip Colorpoint fabric paint

Sandy -

I have been searching high and low for these paints. If you still have the Tulip Colorpoint fabric paints I would be so very appreciative and grateful if I could buy them from you. Please let me know. Thanks. Kind Regards,

Cynthia

Comment

Working...
      X