Am I being impatient ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I being impatient ?????

I got Mr Site as a present from my OH. But I want to registar it now and start building my web site pages. Having it in a construction mode so people cant see it.

But my OH has pointed out that I havent got enough cards made up to put on currently. As stock level are low after doing fairs up to Christmas.

Should I concentrate on getting cards made up then do the web site later. Or combine the both aswell as work full time.

Spoke to my mum this morning as though she agree with me. But she said no point registaring Mr Site till got cards to put on - so agreed with my OH.

Am I being impatient when I should stand back and think what is sensible and logical.

OMG I dont know

Sara x
    www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Hi

When is your first event?
    You will want your site up and running for that - so when you hand out buscards/flyers people will find your site.

Believe me building your site will take time - why not make a start and then each time you make a new card you can add it to the site.

Also allow plenty of time for friends/family or even us to give honest feedback on your site.

Even then you will be tweaking it all the time1

hth

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I totally agree with the last posting.
      You can still make a start because you will want pages for things other than purely stock, like an introduction, where to buy etc. And you can add to it bit by bit, and you can alternate between desiging the website, and making stock for it!
      Also, if you actually have the site ready you can point people towards it and they will keep checking back to see what you add to it anyway.
      www.jennynevedesigns.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...9043479?ref=mf

Comment

Are you able to set outside 2 weekends? You could spend the first one making new stock morning, noon and night then the second one building your site! It's amazing how much you can get done if you dont have to go to Tesco, visit relatives, do the housework etc etc!

Comment

Originally posted by crafty sara View Post
          I got Mr Site as a present from my OH. But I want to registar it now and start building my web site pages. Having it in a construction mode so people cant see it.

But my OH has pointed out that I havent got enough cards made up to put on currently. As stock level are low after doing fairs up to Christmas.

Should I concentrate on getting cards made up then do the web site later. Or combine the both aswell as work full time.

Spoke to my mum this morning as though she agree with me. But she said no point registaring Mr Site till got cards to put on - so agreed with my OH.

Am I being impatient when I should stand back and think what is sensible and logical.

OMG I dont know

Sara x
          Hi
          personally - i`m with you! Get something up there ASAP so your name is out there even if its a nice front page with your tel number on it. I guess you can add the pages & other great stuff later?

Comment

Working...
          X