I like this site because-----

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this site because-----

I really like this site because I am learning so much about other peoples crafts, every time someone asks a question about xy or z - I find myself on google looking it up.

I shall be the wisest old bird in the graveyard!!

Although many of us have different crafts, many of our issues are the same, so we have a common understanding.

Thanks to all

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

While I dont go and look things up I agree with you Jane.
    I also find myself asking what to me seem silly questions but no one says they are and everyone is so supportive.
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

I also like learning about other people's crafts and also the way people are willing to help out!

I also get little wisps of inspiration when I visit!
      "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
      Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
      http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

Comment

Totally agree with everything said so far.

This forum is fun, informative, helpful everything I hoped it would be and more. Only trouble is I can't keep away!!!!
        Diane
        Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

here here with all thats been said

Everyone is megga friendly and always willing to help and even though I can't always join in as often as I'd like I love too, I can disapear for long periods of time and when I get back to see you all it's like I've never been away
          Ger xx

My Blog

www.cullen-crafts.co.uk

Comment

All of the above plus I love people's senses of humour. I've been in stitches some evenings. Love it .
            Baby bibs with a difference...
            We now do t-shirts up to 4 years!
            www.bibbledribble.co.uk
            http://www.folksy.com/shops/BibbleDribble

Comment

I love this site because as well as helping and being helped I have made some lovely online friends!!!!!....alltogether now,aaaaaaaah

Emma
              My Blog
              Twitter
              Facebook

Comment

Totally agree with everything that's been said already. Everyone is so helpful ,friendly and supportive.
                It's always enjoyable to visit this site

Comment

Agree with all of the above... I love it because i am making friends with people who share the same passion, A wise place to be full of crafty wisdom!
                  Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
                    Totally agree with everything said so far.

This forum is fun, informative, helpful everything I hoped it would be and more. Only trouble is I can't keep away!!!!
                    This statement is so true-I spend more time on here than I do making stuff!! I need to find a happy medium

Freja xx
                    http://www.etsy.com/shop/dinkyprettythings

-Freja-

Comment

Originally posted by Freja:) View Post
                      I need to find a happy medium

Freja xx
                      There was one on TV tonight on Demons.
                      Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Well there's your sense of humour! lol
                        MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

and I missed it!!!
                          Diane

Comment

I'm right in the mood for a good chuckle. There hasn't been a silly thread in a while. I think it's the weather dragging everyone down (either that or we'll get in trouble )
                            MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Originally posted by Louise88 View Post
                              I'm right in the mood for a good chuckle. There hasn't been a silly thread in a while. I think it's the weather dragging everyone down (either that or we'll get in trouble )

I was just thinking that earlier.

(psst where's Peter gone, he seems to have been very quiet today???)
                              Diane

Comment

Working...
                              X